The Student Room Group

Skins

Scroll to see replies

the previous two series were better
watched the first episode of series 3 and didnt like it so stopped
Reply 21
:excited:
Reply 22
Hahaaaaa yeah you're right the originals will never ever ever be bettered.

And they were ******* awful as well.
ACE

I hope this series is just as full of hardcore badass partying, plummy swearing, completely unlikeable characters, and contrived scripts and situations.
Yekim_8
I have the same problem, but 40d has a channel on youtube and that seems to work fine for some reason so can just watch it on youtube instead of the site.

I know but the old episodesare not on the youtube channel are they... So was unsure if the new ones will be.
Reply 25
I can't wait!

I really liked season three and the new cast!
Love the twins and Naomi.
i understand this was posted a while back
IM JUST SO EXCITED.
you probably allready know now but its the 28th juanuary :smile:
Reply 27
Ooooh, I didnt. Thank you!
Hey, just to let you guys know, if you go onto Itunes, go into Skins season 4, they're giving away series 3 episode 10 for free :smile:
Reply 29
AWESOME
Thanks for the tip.
I'm so excited bout Skins coming back :biggrin: Waheyy for Naomi <3
Reply 30
So?
Season 3 was crap and you can bet 4 will be too

1 and 2 were the only good ones with an original plot and storyline to it
Can't wait. I'm a BIG skins whuure.
Reply 32
skins is sooo 2008 guys....
Reply 33
COOK

:facepalm: :no:

Skins sucks now.
Reply 34
thanks for letting us know! YAY! :biggrin:
Reply 35
only really picked up on skins in series three, so i should probably take a look at series one and two some time.. but for now thanks for the tip and bring on series four!
just watch it on 4od?

and agree with someone up there, series 3 was rubbish. they really didnt develop the characters at all. the first generation was better, where the first series was to introduce and develop the characters a little, with a massive drama at the end, which made for an emotional second series. this one just kept trying to go from drama to drama. and its not at all funny.
Skins is rubbish. But all the same good on you for sharing
Reply 38
I walked past Pandora from Skins today.

/useless facts.
Reply 39
Is there anyone that actually thinks that the 2nd gen is better than the first? (By 1st gen i mean the cast from the 1st two seasons, 2nd gen is the cast from 3 and 4)

From friends I've spoken to, the only ones who actually liked the 2nd gen were people who hadn't watched the first 2 seasons
Just wondering if there's anyone that has watched ALL of the 1st two seasons and genuinely thinks the 2nd gen is better?

The 1st actually had a good plot and character development etc.
The 2nd just has some massive boring chav playing a main part and looking for fights, thinking he was a big man etc
If i wanna see that I'll take a trip to town!

So yeah, thoughts! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest