The Student Room Group

Skins

Scroll to see replies

Season 1 was immense. Everything since has been a disappointment.
Student2806
Even after only 3 series, Skins is past its prime. IMHO you'll never better the originals.

I agree. I loved the first series. Cassie and Maxxie :love:
Osama the Musical!

The second generation seems less... idk... mature than the first. I bloody HATE Cook.
But then there's gorgeous Freddie... the only reason I bothered watching lol
I'm not so keen on the 2nd gen, but then I didn't really get into the third series properly.
Joseph90
None of them are realistic so please don't delude yourself. Unless you're from the Congo, like bizarre girls, have red hair, are a lesbian, have chilli eating contests with local gangsters, drink, smoke, do weed, do pills, have a broad East Midlands accent and live your life as a massive sex fest all in five or six weeks.

The slag in the second generation was better looking than the one in the first generation. Also Nicholas Hoult sounded posh and belonged in a private school.

By the slags do you mean Michelle and Effy?
Reply 64
CherryCherryBoomBoom
By the slags do you mean Michelle and Effy?

Yeah.
Reply 65
I love JJ as an aspergic person its nice to see a disability like AS done well.
I hate Cook with a passion but EFFY is just the boss best character shes been great since series 1

Sid and Cass forever and Tony forever :smile:
Reply 66
Joseph90
Yeah.

Interesting, theres something I substantially dislike about Effy, I'm not sure what though.

I think Michelle is wayyy more attractive.
Cook is a legend.
Reply 68
JJ! :') And its on tonight :biggrin:
Reply 69
I think I prefer the second one, because I watched the third series first and then the first two, so I got into it more. However I love Nicholas Hoult.
Reply 70
:love: this song :biggrin:
Reply 71
d123
:love: this song :biggrin:

Same! :yep: Any chance anyone knows the name of it?
Reply 72
This ep is ****!
african love :sexface:
Reply 74
I'm Lovin it!
lol, i get what you mean. Plus wheres the lezzie twin and her lover,unless i was blind :holmes:
Everybody Jesus says shut up!

:jebus:
Reply 77
.:aimee:.
Same! :yep: Any chance anyone knows the name of it?

It's by Mumford and Sons. Although I've been listening to that album nonstop for ages, I can't remember what track that one was. Buy the album though (or download it or whatever). It's beautiful
Reply 78
Thomas's next jobs is on Glee
Reply 79
pamelaa
This ep is ****!

It's a bit boring. Sweet as Thomas is, my favourite characters are JJ and Emily and they've hardly been in it.

Quick Reply

Latest