The Student Room Group

Skins

Scroll to see replies

OMG the cow's en pointe! I take it back... I don't like Grace!
Reply 901
Lol at her trying to dance.
He knows to cry!
Now she's dressed in the Lolita way? Ugh, I really don't like her! :P

I love how the sound's gone all quiet and weird now!
Reply 903
I don't like grace anymore.

She uses an iphone
Original post by Linweth
Lol at her trying to dance.

She's not *that* bad! :tongue: It was sort of beautiful in a 'I'm not really a ballet dancer but I can sort of go en pointe' way... :tongue:

She sort of reminds me of Cassie!

Fur elise! :dance:
Lol I've never laughed so much at anything ever. A sacred record when listened to will make you go deaf :lol:
Reply 906
Ahhh fur elise always soothing to the ear
Reply 907
Last series of skins had drugs, organised crime and ended with someone being beaten to death with a baseball bat. This series tackles such hard hitting issues as peer pressure and school crushes.

I've cringed unbelievably throughout.
Original post by Linweth
That guy is such a pseudo-'metalhead'

I DON'T COMPROMISE, I'M METAL!

Not liking the inconsistent soundtrack. Though every time I look at a girl now I'm going to have 'Scum' playing in my head.
Original post by Dude Where's My Username

:confused: Because grunger/metal characters go to school too? It's not only Topshop obsessed Indie kids that reside in Bristol and watch Skins yanno. Just sayin' :yes:

Of course I realise that. I'm probably just being picky here but I liked skins when it was exagerated. The current characters just seem really tame to me at the moment and the metal guy, for me, seems dull. This is completly my opinion though.
he's got an awful body
I find it hilarious that they pick one of the metal songs everyone will know... isn't it the one that beat Jo McElderry's song to Christmas number one?
Rich is the perfect example of your typical, obnoxious, rude, snobbish metal-head. Geez, those people can be so damn annoying. Hopefully Grace does change him for the better. They'd make quite a cute couple :cute:
Oh ffs rich!
Original post by tillytots
he's got an awful body

Thank you for saying exactly what I'm thinking before I say it! :p:o

I'm LOL'ing at how... tame this series is. They feel younger than they did in the last series... maybe because I don't say things like 'things got pretty close last night.'

My mum: 'This is boring.' LMAO! When your mum isn't cringing at Skins, you know they're doing something wrong!
Reply 915
That's he gets for compromising.
Ok, yeah, think I'll be skipping Mini's episode.
So ugh when is the drugs, sex and overly unrealistic partying coming in? :/
I thought that was actually pretty good - I would with that 'angel of death' though :innocent:

Hurry up next week :awesome:
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Rich is the perfect example of your typical, obnoxious, rude, snobbish metal-head. Geez, those people can be so damn annoying. Hopefully Grace does change him for the better. They'd make quite a cute couple :cute:

Damn rich bitch. Hopefully Grace will piss off and leave him the **** alone to concentrate his hatred. If he were to turn into some douchey indie kid that's been in ALL THE OTHER SERIES I'll stab my eyes out. :rock: :rock:

Quick Reply

Latest