The Student Room Group

Skins

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Series one and two were so much better, watching it now i can't beleive it's even the same programme.
I want the old cast back, including effy ofcourse.
Reply 101
Bring Maxxie Back!!!!!!
nothing's "gone wrong," it's always been terrible
I liked it personally... I was nearly crying at the end! I've never really liked Thomas that much, but after tonight I was like :O plus I love recognising all the places! I like the old cast and the new cast... they should do a 1 off epic like 2 hour show with ALL of them in... or a series would be good lol :biggrin:
I can't believe they couldn't let one character in skins be a nice trust worthy person...not a dirty skank like the rest! Oh thomas how could you? :frown:
Reply 105
It's only the first ep of the 2nd series, give it time.

Music was top notch.
Lou Reed
All the good shows stop after 2 series

no they dont, friends, south park, 24, lost, familly guy, futurama, pokemon, american dad, fresh prince of belair, the simpsons, road wars, traffic cops. to name a few :smile:
moomin_love
I liked it personally... I was nearly crying at the end! I've never really liked Thomas that much, but after tonight I was like :O plus I love recognising all the places! I like the old cast and the new cast... they should do a 1 off epic like 2 hour show with ALL of them in... or a series would be good lol :biggrin:

That's a really good idea, they should so do that!
Reply 108
tbh what else is there to do on a thursday night.
Reply 109
d123
It's by Mumford and Sons. Although I've been listening to that album nonstop for ages, I can't remember what track that one was. Buy the album though (or download it or whatever). It's beautiful

Ah, the one I was thinking about was "Mon Beaux Village - Cast." But thanks for reminding me, I've been meaning to download the Mumford and Sons albums for ages!
Reply 110
Tonights episode was a bit rubbish. Thomas is a booooring character.
Reply 111
It's because it's just so impossible to empathise with the characters now.
Pretty much agree with the above , series 1 and 2 were good.
After that it went up **** creek.
"Oh yeah us sixth formers only ever do drugs and have sex but we can still get good results"
8/10. Pretty good episode, I think Thomas is a really interesting character with some actual depth and not at all easy to understand.
Lou Reed
Most of them were comedies though. Not that that matters at all, I'm just trying to back up my terrible initial argument.

lol fair do's.

Im just thinking how much i wana bang that black girl in the show right now........damn the black guy just did lol:biggrin:

ps: im watching it on e4+1
I still like it, but i do agree that it certainly has gotten 'darker', for use of a better word
I liked tonight's episode, I thought it was pretty good. I can't believe Thomas, just randomly shagging that other girl, seemed kinda weird. I guess Pandora did get a taste of her own medicine, but still :frown:. I wonder if they'll get through this, I really like them as a couple.
Didn't think it was a great start but not a bad one either, good to see Cook is as much as a loceable dickhead as ever though.
It was a strange first episode of the series. You'd think they would involve all the characters rather than just focusing on boring Thomas. Not enough Freddie! :frown:
Yeah I think I heard Freddie and JJ speak about twice. I mean surely the first episode of Skins has to be fun and the depressing shiz comes later.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending