The Student Room Group

Skins

Scroll to see replies

Man, I don't think Glee even deserves to be mentioned in the same thread as Skins. Glee is a pile of High School Musical style generic crap. Skins actually has a decent storyline. Tonight's episode was much better than last week's. Let's face it, we're never gonna get series 1 back, which was sweeeet. But a bad Skins episode? Better than a good Glee episode, if there is such a thing.
Reply 161
Ohh no Cook episode next week.

:d
Awesome episode. Emily's dad = wise wizard.

Can't wait for next weeks. Cook is the most interesting character on the show.
laura-rad
So, I guess that means that Emily took Naomi back?

Nah, Emily might have just returned to collect her stuff from Naomi's house. After all, it doesn't look like they're made up when Naomi goes and kisses Cook next week. Just my two cents anyway, we'll just have to wait and see.
So why did the girl kill herself and why did Naomi cheat???
Emily is so hot. Pretty much the only reason I watch Skins!
The only good thing about this episode was Cook and the expression on Freddie's face when Effy appeared. I really thought that this would be the beginning of a new, non-bland Freddie with a spine, but then they were kissing again and I was like "meh". :rolleyes: The Naomi/Emily storyline was boring, so glad that's over with!
Reply 167
Cook is an interesting, annoying character but I can't understand what he's saying. His accent is quite strong IMO. I can understand the others though but his is like off the hook, especially when he talks faster.
I was hoaking through youtube for some Chris videos when I came across this, pretty weird but pretty cool too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJIlhU6XcM
Cooks episode next week. One word for what its gonna be. Mental =)
I thought the 2nd episode wasnt so bad, so much better then last weeks! erghhh, not a big fan of cook but ill admit he is an interesting character
Reply 171
I'm sitting tight waiting for Freddie's episode, because he's the only reason I started watching it in the first place. (I'm also hoping that by the end of this series they all get over that skank, Effy)

Looking forward to see what Cook gets up to next week...

Oh, and I really wish there was more JJ in all these episodes. He's the nicest one out of all of them! :smile:
Reply 172
Anyone think they will do the same as they did with Effy after the end of this season i.e. someone minor in this season being main character in the next two? Freddie's sister? Nightmare I know :P
morris743
Anyone think they will do the same as they did with Effy after the end of this season i.e. someone minor in this season being main character in the next two? Freddie's sister? Nightmare I know :P

Hmmm, I was wondering this before myself. Could happen. I dunno about Freddie's sister though; she's older than him, and doesn't go to their college I don't think, but who knows what'll happen?
Reply 174
CherryCherryBoomBoom
:teehee: rather harsh. You're right though, she did cheat on him first, so she needs to chill a bit and not be so hypocritical. It's a shame all this happening to them, I really like them as a couple, I wonder where they'll go from here? Can't wait for tonight's episode though :woo:

also lol at pandas dancing this week, she looked every part of what she is

A sweaty disgusting mess :yucky:
Reply 175
Is she? Ha. My attention span needs looking at. This wouldn't have happened in 07 and 08 seasons:biggrin:

CherryCherryBoomBoom
Hmmm, I was wondering this before myself. Could happen. I dunno about Freddie's sister though; she's older than him, and doesn't go to their college I don't think, but who knows what'll happen?
morris743
Is she? Ha. My attention span needs looking at. This wouldn't have happened in 07 and 08 seasons:biggrin:

Yeah, she is, I dunno by how much, but yeah, I read it somewhere she is his older sister :yep:
Reply 177
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Yeah, she is, I dunno by how much, but yeah, I read it somewhere she is his older sister :yep:

She doesn't act it does she:p:
I surprised no one's commented yet? Yesterday's episode was OK, some boring bits, but good overall. Poor Cook, we really got to see his vulnerable side and reasons why he acts the way he does. He really has anger managements problems though, hope he gets that sorted out. It was funny when his little brother was driving, I just just thinking; how are his feet reaching the pedals? lol. Next week looks interesting. Wow, wasn't expecting Katie and Thomas to hook up, but I shouldn't be surprised at all these twists and turns. Can't wait :smile:
I thought last night's episode was the best so far. Cook's lawyer reminded me of Mad Twatter from the first series though - I think it must have been the ridiculous facial hair. It was important for them to show us why Cook is like he is; before this episode I wouldn't have cared if he went to prison, but I feel at least a bit of sympathy towards him.

Quick Reply

Latest