The Student Room Group

Skins

Scroll to see replies

"I know people in Oxford"... Yes you do, Lyra!
Seriously, can Franky just leave? She ruins every episode she's in.
Original post by LaBelleEtLeBete
"I know people in Oxford"... Yes you do, Lyra!
Seriously, can Franky just leave? She ruins every episode she's in.

Frankie can stay. She's the only hot one in it.

dat body :coma:
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Except for Grace, you're pretty much correct haha. Like someone mentioned earlier on this thread, Grace and Rich seemed to be the only true romance this generation, and all the other characters just seem pretty fickle with all their sleeping about around the group. In 90210 too they all seem to sleep/romance around the friendship group, maybe in some other TV shows too. I mean, in what real friendship group in real life does that happen tbh?

Ikr there seems to be no awkwardness about their sleeping round habits. I think the scene in Liv's episode when she finds Matty in her bedroom is frikkin awesome lol. Yh I agree with the Rich and Grace thing and I wonder who Franky ends up with, I have a feeling it'll be no one or Matty.
Hospital receptionists tell you to 'park your arse'... Happens all the time. :rolleyes:
do you recon theyll make a film
why dawn porter why
cannot stand frankie!!! stupid..

does anyone else think mini looks like a blonde karen gillan (amy from doctor who)??
Original post by Bellissima
cannot stand frankie!!! stupid..

does anyone else think mini looks like a blonde karen gillan (amy from doctor who)??

I do now!
I hope it works out for Alo and Mini but apart from that this gen can **** off :lol:
Apparently series 7 is gonna have 3 episodes, with characters from all three generations? And it's gonna be the last series.

Wonder who's coming back.. COOKE! I hope. =D
Original post by PapaShmurff
I hope it works out for Alo and Mini but apart from that this gen can **** off :lol:

Rich is okay, but other than that I agree.
Original post by LaBelleEtLeBete
Rich is okay, but other than that I agree.

Yeah forgot to include him, everyone else just seems so far away from realism that they just annoy me.
Yeah forgot to include him, everyone else just seems so far away from realism that they just annoy me.

It just bugs me that Rich's girlfriend died and all anybody cares about is Frankie's love life!
It bugs me that two brothers are fighting over who gets to **** her :lol:
It bugs me that two brothers are fighting over who gets to **** her :lol:

I'm like Nick, seriously? You had Mini and now you (sort of) have Frankie.... Someone needs to look at their life.
I do wonder why nobody but Alo seems to fancy Mini- REALLY Skins males?
well they better bring Cassie in for the next season.

as for generation 3, I lost interest when they killed off the most rational and realistic character of them all, Grace. now I'm starting to think that it was the reason - she was too realistic and didn't fit it with the rest of the group.

and jeez, Franky was such an interesting character in the very beginning of season 5, what have they done to her? I cringe every time I see her now. SO much potential, all lost.
I think I love Frankie :frown:
Original post by I'mBadAtMaths
I think I love Frankie :frown:

are you mad!?!??
Reply 1799
I liked this episode, not as much as Livs, but I quite like Mini and Alo together :smile:
This whole Frankie-Nick-Matty thing is rather similar to the Effy-Cook-Freddie thing, with the whole "So what do we do now", except when watching Effy, Cook and Freddie, you could just tell it was Effy and Freddie all the way. With these three, I really couldn't tell, or care. Though I hope Frankie ends up with Matty, because I really dislike the both of them, and Nick's alright.
I am disappointed that we haven't seen much of Rich, especially since I thought he'd be an interesting character dealing with Grace's death, but it's just been Frankie overload :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending