The Student Room Group
Reply 1
i Never check on a thursday :/
i always check about half 8 on a friday morning.
So dont know sorry, it will be different all time probs..
Reply 2
varies per student and college and which bank.
Mine comes at friday ~4am
Others come in at thursday before college :p:
Reply 3
Usually friday, but ema sometimes pay mine on thursdays. I wish they did this week, iam skint till tomorrow :P
Thursday morning. Around 7am.
Sorry for askin this, bit off topic, but my mate gets EMA & he wants to know when it stops?? Is it after he's had his last exam, or at the end of July when it's the end of the actual year?
Sorry xx
Gemma :)!
Sorry for askin this, bit off topic, but my mate gets EMA & he wants to know when it stops?? Is it after he's had his last exam, or at the end of July when it's the end of the actual year?
Sorry xx

It should be at the end of the year, if he has to go back to college after his exams. Should also get a July Bonus, if he's attendance/punctuality is good.
Liverpool F.C.™
It should be at the end of the year, if he has to go back to college after his exams. Should also get a July Bonus, if he's attendance/punctuality is good.

Reply 8
Gemma :)!
Sorry xx

erm well we get the £100 bonus in july and that will be the end including the last week of college x
If he's in his second year (like me) I've already finished and therefore I stop receiving payments beyond next week. I didn't get a Jan bonus either :x
I have sent away for my ema and I ha a letter saying I would get it. How long does it take for it to come in the the bank
Reply 11
Original post by Ashmccutcheon
I have sent away for my ema and I ha a letter saying I would get it. How long does it take for it to come in the the bank

However long it takes for the council to process it...
which will probably be a while sweetheart :/

My advice would be to ring them up.. ask for an exact date :smile: