The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Best: English Module 5 (Editorial Writing)
Worst: English Module 6 (Language Change & Child Language Acquisition)
Still got 51/2 hours left of exams- Drama and AEA english but so far

Best- Edexcel History sourced based- Nazis (yes the Despotic Tyranny one!)

Worst- Edexcel French reading - only really the first 1/2 of the exam, the translation was fine, but there was a stupid question at the bottom, which no matter how many times I read it I couldn't work it out, so I put some vague answer... I don't have high hope for french anyway lol!
Reply 42
Worst was M3. FML. There goes my firm.

Best I can't talk about til midnight. Because it was today. But it was awesome.
Reply 43
Best: maths core 3

Worst: FP2 and history english period study.
Reply 44
Best: Maths M2 (this summer)
Worst: Maths C2 (last summer, got an E)
Best: Chemistry of Materials, jun 09

Worst: Central Concepts, Jun 09 (this wins I think); C4, Jun 09; C3, Jan 09; S1, Jan 09
Reply 46
Worst: Citizenship Studies. The most difficult A-level, by far.
best: english lit
worst: maths m1 and c4

even though i think those went the best/worst, i still think i'll end up doing rubbish in english lit
Reply 48
Best: Edexcel C3
Worst: AQA Chemistry Unit 2
Best: Edexcel Maths S2
Worst: AQA Biology Mod 5/my synoptic politics that happens tomorrow! :woo:
mistth12
Best: Biology Foundation resit
Worst: OCR Biology Unifying Concepts-ergh i feel ill thinking about it!

Same :p:
Reply 51
Best - computing cp5
worst - F-Maths S2 .. was literally the worst thing ive ever seen on paper =P
Reply 52
Best: History Unit 1
Worst: Chemistry Unit 2
Reply 53
Best = Any of my Geography papers

Worst = Every single ******* Psychology paper I have ever sat.
Reply 54
Best- Physics - Astrophysics
Worst- Product design Unit 3 (both times...)
Best: C3
Worst: PYA5
Reply 56
Worst: "Despotic Tyranny", thats all that needs to be said.

Hah. I am kind of glad to see so many people hated that one. I felt my essays were mediocre, but if everyone else did badly then maybe that will get pushed up to 'good'. Or maybe I just completely flopped and misunderstood it...

Anyway, judging by how I felt after the exam:

Best: English Literature, closed text AS exam.
I had only read 6 chapters of the text and flipped through the rest picking up random quotes for an hour-ish before the exam. That was the full extent of my preparation. No practice essays, homework or revision notes/books but I went to most of the lessons. Before the exam I was worried as heck. During the exam it was an adrenaline rush knowing the risk I was taking in not reading it/preparing. After the exam, I wanted to do it again. It was fun.

Worst: Hmm.. Hard to judge. Almost all my exams this summer were pretty lame. I was underprepared which meant simplistic answers that I felt weren't that good. So, all of A2 I guess. Although I didn't feel too bad about any of them. I think I probably got mostly Bs, maybe a couple of Cs. Which is fine, that’s what I need for overall As.
Or I hope I got mostly Bs anyway...
Best: Geography Hazards/Politics: Governing the US

Worst: Geography Synoptic!
Reply 58
Best : History 4G

Worst : English language Unit 6 today , I nearly passed out (no food since 7am the night before + 4 hours sleep + 3 hours of exams in the morning then another 2.5 hour English paper) so I had to go outside for 25 mins , wasted loads of time then when I back inside I was worried that I'd actually pass out so didn't pay any attention to what I was writing :frown:
Reply 59
maths m1 was scary!
maths c1 was the best as I got an A!

Latest