The Student Room Group
i got mine for vetmed about a month ago and sent em off, giv em a ring or sumthin x
Reply 2
stibe001
Hi,
I'm hopefully going to be doing the veterinary nursing course at RVC but i haven't received any accomodation forms yet?!?

Has anyone else received them? I've accepted my offer and everything?!?

Pls help! :confused:

Yeah, I'm with Northern lass - I got mine ages ago - You better ring them, otherwise, you might not get accomodation
Reply 3
stibe001
Hi,
I'm hopefully going to be doing the veterinary nursing course at RVC but i haven't received any accomodation forms yet?!?

Has anyone else received them? I've accepted my offer and everything?!?

Pls help! :confused:

Yeh I got mine about a month ago as well, just sent them back today. Although I still have not decided where I'm going.
Reply 4
Hawk
Yeh I got mine about a month ago as well, just sent them back today. Although I still have not decided where I'm going.

Which did you like the most after your visits or didn't you get much chance to look around after interview?
Reply 5
Hawk

Hey Hawk, are you off to RVC then or are you still undecided?

Dan
Reply 6
Pollo Loco
Hey Hawk, are you off to RVC then or are you still undecided?

Dan

Still undecided but it will most likely be Glasgow first and then RVC. I liked them both but that way makes more sense regarding the offers.
Good luck with your 1st year exams Pollo
where did everyone put for their 1st choice halls? i put college grove, just looks amazin! hehe! :smile:
Reply 8
I put College Grove and then Kentish Court, didn't bother with a third choice
Hawk
I put College Grove and then Kentish Court, didn't bother with a third choice

same :cool:
Pollo Loco, do you know Josh Leach? He's a vet student at Girton, we know each other from school. Just wondering.

Latest

Trending

Trending