The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
every now and then i find myself thinking 'ahh i should get back to revis..." and then i remember :biggrin:

there is a little feeling that i haven't done enough work to get into uni though, and now there's nothing i can do about it, no more exams to make up for how badly i might have done in a previous one.
Reply 41
I'm the same as the OP. For god knows how long my mind has constantly been set to planning ahead and asking where I have to be, what I have to do next, when this or that piece of work has to be in for. And now its all, well... over. Its rather odd really - I've been consuming books like nobody's business.
Just asked work for more hours...they said they'd do what they can. That's how bad it's gotten :sad:. So, so bored already. Everyone else seems to be doing something with their partners...I am alone :sad:. On the plus side, I think I shall book a ski trip to France :teeth:. That will cheer me up :woo:.
It feels really wierd i dont know why, now ive got all the time in the world to watch tv, play xbox360, play footie but i still feel empty. i got so used to revising everyday.
ticktockclock
It feels really wierd i dont know why, now ive got all the time in the world to watch tv, play xbox360, play footie but i still feel empty. i got so used to revising everyday.

:yes: I know what you mean. I find that all the things I was procrastinating with before i.e. TSR, sims 3, trampoline, shopping etc. I no longer find as amusing. Even TSR doesn't fill the void :no:
I work 14 hours a week so I might try and get another shift in. Apart from Reading Fest (YEAHHHH!!!!) and a couple of camping trips I'm doing nothing all summer xD

I think I'll read all the books that I've started and never finished. There are loads of them so it'll take me until September :smile:
Reply 46
Yes, when my parents came upstairs I spun round and opened my file only to realise my exams were actually over.
SpiritedAway
:yes: I know what you mean. I find that all the things I was procrastinating with before i.e. TSR, sims 3, trampoline, shopping etc. I no longer find as amusing. Even TSR doesn't fill the void :no:

And in my case it doesn't help that i missed my last ever exam because i thought it was PM when it was AM.
Reply 48
It sounds horrendously sad but yes! I am lost haha. I have a holiday on the 10th July but otherwise - nothing! Skint too! I've got a job interview on Saturday so I just pray I get it! For money and to fill in this huge gap. I actually don't want it to be so long. It's like 3.5 months. Ages!
Reply 49
I ****** hate it :angry:

All friends gone on holiday, just me looking for a job and BORED as hell :angry:
Reply 50
raisin.
yeah it's really weird, i would be really happy but i feel as though i've screwed up so i've got a longggg wait now. when i'm not thinking about it, i'm all like 'eee freedom' but then the panic hits and i'm like 'aargh no', if that makes sense.

but i suppose i should just enjoy summer :smile:

i feel the exact same. i woke up today at 1 today and tidied my room, filed a2 notes etc but now my mind seems to be dominated by results day and what im going to do with myself. i keep looking at alternative pathways to get to medicine and then i just get really stressed. i think im going to catch up on grey's anatomy now seasons 3 -5 and then find a job
Reply 51
Roll on uni :p:
I always have to be doing something so I'm already bored. When I was supposed to be revising I always found something else to do, but now that I can do what I wasn't supposed to be doing, it's not as alluring. Day after my exams I tidied the entire house, did the food shopping had an hour long chat with a friend, threw out clothes I didn't need, but by 6 o'clock I was bored. It didn't help that I finished before all of my friends so I had nobody to go out with.

I've tried to fill the void with alcohol, but now I just have a massive void in my bank account.
nikki-77
Roll on uni :p:

I have to get through my gap year before I can think of uni :woo:
Reply 54
SpiritedAway
I have to get through my gap year before I can think of uni :woo:

ouch
After Glastonbury, I move to Manchester, there MUST be something to do there.
I usually go and see a band at least once every time I visit. that might just be my summer entertainment!

Then uni!:woo:
I'm scared about what it will be like after next Tuesday

Latest