The Student Room Group

The Legend of Zelda Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
fitty_mafioso
apparently its something to do with the master sword, which is missing from links hand aswell

Oh I hadnt even noticed that Link wasnt holding it!....wow that just whets my appetite even more for this new game....:eek: :biggrin:
Hedgehunter
Ooooooooh. I havnt heard of that!!!! :woo:

Reply 42
I"ve just had a search on the net for this new Zelda game and it appears its only available on the DS...looks very cartoony, much like WW.
Reply 43
Annie72
I"ve just had a search on the net for this new Zelda game and it appears its only available on the DS...looks very cartoony, much like WW.

Spirit Tracks? It's a follow-on to Phantom Hourglass. The "new" new one is untitled and coming out in the Wii.
Hey, does anyone remember the mission in Majora's mask where you have to go and save some cows from the ghosts in the farm?

That has to be my most nightmare of a childhood memory
Reply 45
Brotherhood
Spirit Tracks? It's a follow-on to Phantom Hourglass. The "new" new one is untitled and coming out in the Wii.

Ahhhh I see, now I can understand why Spirit tracks doesnt look like the picture posted earlier. :o:
Reply 46
I love the Legend of Zelda series, I've played OoT, MM, WW, TP and Phantom Hourglass. I'm currently playing through the Tomb Raider series (which has a fair few features in common with Zelda, I think) but I'll probably get back in to Zelda over the summer.

BackDoorEntry
Hey, does anyone remember the mission in Majora's mask where you have to go and save some cows from the ghosts in the farm?

That has to be my most nightmare of a childhood memory

I remember that! You had to shoot the ghosts with arrows and it took ages unless you sped up time and then they were too fast.
Lots of scary monsters in Zelda, how about that blotchy red and white screaming monster at the bottom of the well in OoT?
Brotherhood
http://www.zreomusic.com/listen

This website is amazing!
Has anyone seen w3sp's Zelda piano-playing on Youtube?
Illyria

I remember that! You had to shoot the ghosts with arrows and it took ages unless you sped up time and then they were too fast.
Lots of scary monsters in Zelda, how about that blotchy red and white screaming monster at the bottom of the well in OoT?

oh ****, the one that has loads of arms sticking out of the ground that grab you, then it slowly shuffles towards you and BITES OFF UR FACE :eek: :eek3: :eek:

ahem...
yeah it didnt scare me at all :erm:

looking back though it was kinda nooby of me that i only realised you could stun the redeads with the sun's song after 3 play-thrus of OoT.
it would have saved a whole lot of redead rape :pinch:
WOuld it be hateful to say that I don't like the idea of a train....:s-smilie: I didn't think the Legend of Zelda was set in the industrial age, though I suppose PH had a steam ship. Trains are too constrained as they have to run on tracks....could be annoying.
what are people's fave zelda tune?

for me its gotta be the dark overworld theme from a link to the past, memories of wandering around as a pink fluffy bunny :biggrin:

there are sooo many remixes of this tune, i cant decide of which is best :s-smilie:
Reply 52
The Doctor Forever
oh ****, the one that has loads of arms sticking out of the ground that grab you, then it slowly shuffles towards you and BITES OFF UR FACE :eek: :eek3: :eek:

ahem...
yeah it didnt scare me at all :erm:

I used to make Link wear the bunny hood to make the fight less scary :o: The sight of those floppy ears took the edge off but it was still absolutely horrific! I think the scariness was what really made the game good though. I'll never forget the shadow temple, that's for sure :erm:
Illyria
I used to make Link wear the bunny hood to make the fight less scary :o: The sight of those floppy ears took the edge off but it was still absolutely horrific! I think the scariness was what really made the game good though. I'll never forget the shadow temple, that's for sure :erm:

i think the water temple was the most traumatic. i want to push whoever designed it down a flight of stairs :p:
The Doctor Forever

for me its gotta be the dark overworld theme from a link to the past, memories of wandering around as a pink fluffy bunny :biggrin:

there are sooo many remixes of this tune, i cant decide of which is best :s-smilie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc1D1N5ZhVc

Ahem. I used to want to be like Sheik. Yes it is embarrassing.
whitepearlbaby
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc1D1N5ZhVc

Ahem. I used to want to be like Sheik. Yes it is embarrassing.

i cant decide whether sheik is a dude or a chick. cause he/she is zelda, but zelda is obviously missing her bejjingos, but does this still mean she/he is still a chick but with breast reductions, or is he.. i mean she still the same 'down there'?

ive got a headache :confused:

btw i love your sig, very appropriate in this forum ^^
The Doctor Forever
i cant decide whether sheik is a dude or a chick. cause he/she is zelda, but zelda is obviously missing her bejjingos, but does this still mean she/he is still a chick but with breast reductions, or is he.. i mean she still the same 'down there'?

ive got a headache :confused:

btw i love your sig, very appropriate in this forum ^^

Haha well I think it's her rubber/latex suit, it sort of squeezes everything together :s-smilie: Or she is naturally flat chested and stuffs her bras with tissues when she's Zelda. :mmm:

Thanks, I love the little kitten <3
Reply 57
The Doctor Forever
i think the water temple was the most traumatic. i want to push whoever designed it down a flight of stairs :p:

I think it's impossible to have a discussion about Zelda without mentioning how awful the water temple was! The one on Twilight Princess wasn't much better, I ended up shouting at the TV after hours of searching for the Boss Key in every single room :rolleyes: I had to look online for a guide in the end... how embarrassing :o:
Reply 58
Illyria
I think it's impossible to have a discussion about Zelda without mentioning how awful the water temple was! The one on Twilight Princess wasn't much better, I ended up shouting at the TV after hours of searching for the Boss Key in every single room :rolleyes: I had to look online for a guide in the end... how embarrassing :o:

dittodittodittodittoditto

didn't help that everything looked exactly the same and you'd be running around in circles for hours arrrrgh but it has to be said that is some good level designing even though it was epically hard
Reply 59
The Doctor Forever

Eesh. Orchestral Main Theme obviously, but other than that maybe Gerudo Valley, Ocean, Dark World or Dragon Roost Island.

Quick Reply

Latest