The Student Room Group

The Legend of Zelda Society

Scroll to see replies

Sounds good! Keep the updates coming :biggrin:
Arrgh... I'm playing OOT now and I'm so NOT looking forward to the water temple... But I'm enjoying my time as a kid so far :biggrin:
Reply 102
whitepearlbaby
Arrgh... I'm playing OOT now and I'm so NOT looking forward to the water temple... But I'm enjoying my time as a kid so far :biggrin:

Really? The bit I really don't enjoy is the Dodongo's Cavern. I got stuck at that level when I was 11 and didn't play Zelda OOT again til I was 17:o:

I really need to go to my parents' house at some point to retrieve my Gamecube and games :sadnod:
Reply 103
DancingCorpse
Sounds good! Keep the updates coming :biggrin:

Why thank you, I certainly will! I'm not sure if to actually show the Termina Moon in that scene or whether to leave it ambiguous and for fans to realise what's going on.

whitepearlbaby

I think I may have to join you, but with Master Quest instead as I've never actually done that. I really should finish The Wind Waker as well as I think I've played through it about three times and each time I hit the Triforce fetch quest and just lost interest. It's just a shame as it's so, so good up to that point.
Hazzard
I think I may have to join you, but with Master Quest instead as I've never actually done that. I really should finish The Wind Waker as well as I think I've played through it about three times and each time I hit the Triforce fetch quest and just lost interest. It's just a shame as it's so, so good up to that point.

I know what you mean... it's well annoying. I'm in Jabu Jabu's belly (OOT) btw and wow, I forgot how much I hate that "temple" or whatever you may call it :mad: Too much electricity for me...
Reply 105
Oh god yeah, Ruto is such a pain in the arse. Just save yourself then you stupid fish. I remember the first time I did that bit when I was about 10, I was so damn excited to get the last spiritual stone and become adult Link. *Geek*
Reply 106
I"m trying to think of my least favourite temple on OOT......*thinks*, no I love them all :biggrin: . I prefer to play the Master Quest version though. This has made me want to play OOT, but sadly my Gamecube version is broken :frown: :frown:
Master Quest wasn't even that hard I didn't think. I can't seem to find my special edition WW/OoT game anywhere though. :/
Reply 109
Haha, nice mate. I think I'm going to get started on OoT Master Quest shortly, give it a go and see what it's like. I've been doing my research stuff fro my film, it's coming along nicely. Anyone have any awesome ideas that would be great in a Zelda film?
Hazzard
Oh god yeah, Ruto is such a pain in the arse. Just save yourself then you stupid fish. I remember the first time I did that bit when I was about 10, I was so damn excited to get the last spiritual stone and become adult Link. *Geek*

Me too! Ruto is a bitch, she wants to get carried everywhere... And for some reason I can't seem to destroy these big tentacles! It seemed to easy when I was younger, maybe I'm just too old now :frown: So I'm stuck now. Meh.
Reply 111
The big tentacles? Don't you just run forward, wait for them to launch their swing, backflip and boomerang them? Something like that anyway. Unless it's before the boomerang in which case don't you do pretty much the same thing but use the slingshot instead?

Heh, I haven't played Master Quest so far today, I've been distracted by God Of War II, thought I'd give that another run through for funsies, good times. I really should play through Okami as well before my PS2 finally gives up on life and I have to buy a new one whenever I can afford it.
Reply 112
Hazzard
The big tentacles? Don't you just run forward, wait for them to launch their swing, backflip and boomerang them? Something like that anyway. Unless it's before the boomerang in which case don't you do pretty much the same thing but use the slingshot instead?

Heh, I haven't played Master Quest so far today, I've been distracted by God Of War II, thought I'd give that another run through for funsies, good times. I really should play through Okami as well before my PS2 finally gives up on life and I have to buy a new one whenever I can afford it.

Off topis but: Oh Okami! That's one game I never got to play but always heard brilliant things about. It never really got a wide release which is a shame...
Okami is quality. One of my favourite games. Definite must-play/purchase.
Brotherhood
Master Quest wasn't even that hard I didn't think. I can't seem to find my special edition WW/OoT game anywhere though. :/

master quest was actually kinda sucky. it was the same difficulty as the original, the same dungeon rooms (no new content), the only difference is that there are a load of "song of time blocks" in dungeons - you know the ones that are revealed when u play the song of time.

anyway i spent nearly 2 hours in the shadow temple playing the song of time everywhere looking for this stupid block to appear so i could get the next room key.

master quest aint worth it if u ask me :yep:
whitepearlbaby
Me too! Ruto is a bitch, she wants to get carried everywhere... And for some reason I can't seem to destroy these big tentacles! It seemed to easy when I was younger, maybe I'm just too old now :frown: So I'm stuck now. Meh.

just remember the rewards of the dungeon

Reply 116
Really? Ah, I might give it a miss then, I thought I'd give it a go because I'd completed Ocarina enough times already, maybe not then.

I'll complete God Of War II then move onto Okami methinks. I've got a bloody PS3, 360 and a Wii and I'm playing games on my PS2? Good times.
Hazzard
Really? Ah, I might give it a miss then, I thought I'd give it a go because I'd completed Ocarina enough times already, maybe not then.

please, re-play OoT by all means. Just saying I wouldnt play master quest expecting anything different, cause it isnt (apart from some major annoyances)

edit: haha the water temple from OoT can actually be found in the urban dictionary:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Water%20Temple
Reply 118
The Doctor Forever
please, re-play OoT by all means. Just saying I wouldnt play master quest expecting anything different, cause it isnt (apart from some major annoyances)

edit: haha the water temple from OoT can actually be found in the urban dictionary:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Water%20Temple

Really? I actually quite liked the water temple. But then again being stuck as Child Link for ages and then finally getting through to Adult Link made all the temples seem awesome. Except the shadow temple. That one was a bit freaky:s-smilie:
paddy
Really? I actually quite liked the water temple. But then again being stuck as Child Link for ages and then finally getting through to Adult Link made all the temples seem awesome. Except the shadow temple. That one was a bit freaky:s-smilie:

ooooh i love the shadow temple :biggrin:

but then again i was 8 or something when i went through it for the first time and i had nightmares about the dead hands and the wallmasters :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest