The Student Room Group

The Legend of Zelda Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1620
Original post by TotoMimo
Thanks a lot guys!! I've spent the last half hour drawing yet another single-character sketch... I'm sure you know the guy...

:love:

My favourite game in the series.
Original post by Hylean
:love:

My favourite game in the series.

Same!! So much love for Link's Awakening, Oracles, Wind Waker, too; but Majora's Mask is just so deep I can't help but love it the most. It's so deep!! ANJU AND KAFEI! ALIEN INVASIONS! DEAD ZORA GUITARS! It's got it all!!

And yet when I hear people say "Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time is the best one", I die a little inside.
Nice sketches Toto :smile:
Thank you all for such lovely compliments!! For the charity canvas I've decided to go for Super Smash Bros; that way I can get a broad appeal to help bids for the kids' charity.

Just started it half an hour ago. Of course, Link is the most predominant character thus far:

I'm thinking Samus for the super-foreground?
Random and insignificant... But I miss being able to hold weapons. I loved running around with my bow equipped. Think I'm getting close to the end now :frown: I'm going to miss the Loftwings. So much untapped potential there!
Always loved Zelda. Sadly, I used to literally pretend I was Link as a child and it took me a while to grow out of this :colondollar:
By far the most influential series of games in my life, for me. I love it, all of it.

Personal favourite is Link's Awakening, I'll play it through once or twice a year, but on my last file I finally got the level-2 sword. Unbelievable amounts of emotion was felt. In honour of the game, I buy some batteries and play it on my colour / original Gameboy. When the battery dies, I am going to be one sad chappy. :frown:

Here's my wee tribute to the game:
LinkPixelMC.png
Original post by Romanorum-Hellas
Always loved Zelda. Sadly, I used to literally pretend I was Link as a child and it took me a while to grow out of this :colondollar:

You're not alone.
Original post by Oromis263
You're not alone.

The consolation is sweet and soothing :h:
Anyone willing to dispute that The Ocarina of Time was the best Zelda game of all time? :tongue:
How's this for an unusual PC case? :awesome:

And a 'making of'...
Original post by Illusionary
How's this for an unusual PC case? :awesome:

That is awesome! You made a great work, really! You can proud of yourself! I assume you have spent much time with this figure. I have an idea: How about when you are going to ebay and trying to sell this artwork? Or are you a Zelda freak and keeps this one?
Anyone willing to dispute that The Ocarina of Time was the best Zelda game of all time? :tongue:

I has fixed it for you :h:
Reply 1633

Yea, me. WW, MM, TP and SS are all better than OoT. MM and SS are the best in the series by far.
Original post by Kallisto
That is awesome! You made a great work, really! You can proud of yourself! I assume you have spent much time with this figure. I have an idea: How about when you are going to ebay and trying to sell this artwork? Or are you a Zelda freak and keeps this one?

It's not mine :tongue:

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/02/27/want-custom-built-16-bit-legend-of-zelda-pc-case
Original post by Illusionary
It's not mine :tongue:

Oh Lord, that was an embarrassing comment by myself! :blushing:
Nevertheless I like it! I'm sure you like it too, don't you?

@RHCPfan: That's funny! :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Kallisto
Oh Lord, that was an embarrassing comment by myself! :blushing:
Nevertheless I like it! I'm sure you like it too, don't you?
I wouldn't have shared it if I didn't like it! :biggrin:
The Smash Bros charity canvas continues and Samus Aran joins the battle!! Space is getting relatively tight but I reckon I could fit in ONE more combatant as a far-background element... who should it be?

Original post by TotoMimo
The Smash Bros charity canvas continues and Samus Aran joins the battle!! Space is getting relatively tight but I reckon I could fit in ONE more combatant as a far-background element... who should it be?

Donkey Kong :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest