The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:biggrin: :biggrin: :smile: my first exam was today at 9:30... it was ok, not sure how well i done... i know now that in ABC (first aid term) B atands for breathing, or something, but in the exam i sort of wrote bandages :confused: :biggrin: oh well......... :rolleyes:
*steph 247*
thats exactly what I have! not really liking the idea of such a long block of french to think about, but as long as I can find my listening equip before the exam it should be ok!

We didn't have much of a chance to get nervous cos we were all sitting around talking bout other things whilst being force fed pain au chocolat and orange juice by our teacher! :smile:

I'm sure you did brilliantly and good luck on thurs!! :wink:

I think our school provides the listening equipment. Thanks, good luck to you too! :biggrin:
Reply 42
lol i have like 2 more exams this week, then 2 english lit next week, then a break of 12 days and 8 exams over the next 2 days!! (3 units AS chemistry ans 2 units AS history on 8th June!! :eek: Then im done
Reply 43
i've been having my exams since the 3rd of may... they're spanned over like a month and some more days.... had a bio exam today... kinda blew it... i just dont like bio!!!
Reply 44
my first one is next monday. how come so many people have already started theirs???
Reply 45
I Laugh At U All. I Finish Tomorrow!!!!!
Reply 46
scottalota
my first one is next monday. how come so many people have already started theirs???

Well we've been doing units that we sould have done for coursework . . . but over here we can't do it or something, so we do extra exams instead. Also science practicals. The other unit 1 and 2 exams start on the 6th ofjune for me (except english lit.)
Reply 47
Emmy B

How could you finish tommorow? How many subjects do you do? :eeK:
Reply 48
trev
How could you finish tommorow? How many subjects do you do? :eeK:

i was thinking that. dont all the maths english and science papers have 2 be sat at the same time by every school in case of cheating?
Reply 49
I do IB. I've had exams for the past 3 weeks.
Reply 50
IB is the same level as A level. i'm year 13
Reply 51
Emmy B

what exams have you done already then?
I had my first written exam this afternoon, which was AS English lit Unit 1. I finished it and I think it went all right, but I've given up predicting my grades in English exams because it can't be really be done accurately, so I guess I'll just have to wait until results day. The drama question was much better than poetry, as expected, but then the poetry question was better than I'd seen in previous years, and a poem that I really wanted to come up did. So not too bad really :smile:
Reply 53
[SCROLL] good luck everyone!! [/SCROLL]
*steph 247*
[SCROLL] good luck everyone!! [/SCROLL]

Cool, how did you do that??? :smile:
scottalota
omg ive got ma first exams next week and ive only just started revisin!!

I have 3 next week and I still haven't started

What the hell is wrong with me?? why can't i make myself start?? :bawling:
Reply 56
kellywood_5
Cool, how did you do that??? :smile:

[SCROLL]AHA! for me to know...[/SCROLL]

it's

[SCROLL ] [/SCROLL ] :biggrin:
Reply 57
*Bethany*
I have 3 next week and I still haven't started

me too, i've been on TSR all day!!
Well ive done an english lit and psysics praccy. Maths C1 on monday, English lit tuesday, much later is that physics written exams then AFTER study leave is my maths C2
Reply 59
my exams start next week, with ict, which i need a B in to get into 6th form and i'm not nervous bout it. I should be becasue i have f*** all, well i did a past paper and got a B so i left it lol.

But it dosent feel like the real things, feels likie its the mocks, which is a bad thing becasue theres no adreniline (sp lol)

I just hope i get into 6th form as i have no back up plan, science i will be nervous becasue i want a C and i chose to do foundation which makes it even harder to get a C.

Latest

Trending

Trending