The Student Room Group
Reply 1
gangsta316
When do these become available for the exams we just did this season (summer 2009)? I heard about Edexcel ones coming out like a week after the exam. How about OCR ones? Where could I get them?

Could you really remember your answers? It'll just make you think you've done worse than you have.

Enjoy summer and relax.
Don't be ridiculous, they don't release them already!
PindropSilence
Don't be ridiculous, they don't release them already!

Edexcel have indeed released some of their mark schemes. Go over to the maths exams forum, to this thread.

AQA and OCR might have, but only on their secure websites; it seems no one on TSR knows their passwords.
michaelyus
Edexcel have indeed released some of their mark schemes. Go over to the maths exams forum, to this thread.

AQA and OCR might have, but only on their secure websites; it seems no one on TSR knows their passwords.

Wow. Really didn't think they would release them already... Surely that could be problematic for them? Say, for example, someone misses their university offer by a mark. They could pay £10 to get a photocopy sent back to them, whack the mark scheme open and should they find a mark, they could well and truly screw the examiner over, surely?

My exams are AQA and OCR, so I will not see the mark schemes I guess... maybe better off, could ruin my Summer! :eek:
Reply 5
I need to see the OCR mark schemes for the grade boundaries.
gangsta316
I need to see the OCR mark schemes for the grade boundaries.

I'd love that too, but that's too far. I was proved wrong, mark schemes are indeed released, but the exams would need to be marked, moderated, and then fair boundaries are calculated depending on overall performances. I don't think the person posting the mark schemes on this forum should be... but I just don't know.. :confused:

Latest