The Student Room Group

Who's the most annoying person on TV in UK?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Micky Flanagan.

Had ****s that were funnier than him.
Reply 141
Original post by A.J10
This guy needs to get punched in the face. Seriously. "ITS ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN!" is his mantra, but is having your parents [or maybe not, results after the break!] fight it out on TV going to solve anything.

Seriously, I hope to hell he knows he's just playing people for money because if he actually thinks he's doing good he needs a kick in his self-righteous balls.

I also have other reasons for hating his show.

Well ****ing said!!!
Reply 142
Argh, ANY ONE of the idiots off "towie", jersey/geordie shore or made in chelsea. :unimpressed:

Every single one of the women (don't even get me started on the men) have more plastic in them than your average shopping bag.

A classic quote from Amy Childs; "So, like, where's North London then?" :curious::doh:

I usually don't mind reality TV, to a certain extent, but good god these people are an embarrassment to the UK. D: :grumble:

Haha, rant over. :mad2: :tongue:
Jonathon Ross and Ricky Gervais
Reply 144
Jeremy Kyle for me
david starkey. what a ****.
Jessica Eniss. Damn that womans annoying!
Reply 147
I agree about Noel but I like Jonathan, he is a sweetie.
Original post by tazarooni89
I find Graham Norton, Stephen Mulhern, and people with similar mannerisms quite annoying.
Also Gok Wan. I can't stand him.

Simon Cowell and Jeremy Paxman can be a bit up themselves as well.
And the woman who replaced Carol Vorderman on Countdown gets on my nerves too.

And Alan Sugar as well. I don't like the way he talks, and he's far too arrogant as well.

its a useless fact- but a friend of mine is related to stephen mulhern.

For me the most annoying person has to be keith lemon
That little duo on BGT last night 'Bars & Melody'. So annoying & cringey.
As a Muslim. It's Anjem Chowdury. He represents a very small minority of Muslims here in the UK, probably less than 1% yet he is given so much airtime.
Adrian Chiles. The ITV football pundit team, too. Dixon, Wright, Hoddle etc.
Amanda Holden. She acts like she's somebody special but really she's just a very egotistical talentless woman.
Nick Grimshaw. The most boring, one-dimemsional character to exist on this planet. And the dreariest voice ever. And Sarah Cox too. Whenever I see them on TV I'm like 'get back on the ****ing radio'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Katie Hopkins.
Carol Vorderman
thomas 'plantpot head' plant.bargain hunt is about me not the contestants.never seen him make a profit on a bonus buy
David Walliams
Tim Wonnacot such unfunny scripts but laughs anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest