The Student Room Group

ucas track error

This summer,I've just finished my A2 Biology,chemsitry and maths exams,and I've got a conditional offer to go to Bristol uni. But, I recently got a letter from ucas track saying the only results they're going to pass onto my uni is chemistry and maths. I asked my exams officer at school and she doesn't know what's happened.Any idea what's happened, or advice I've sent a letter to ucas track,should i just wait to see what happens or call up etc. Any advice?
Call UCAS and try and get it sorted ASAP. There is no point waiting for your results.
Reply 2
impervious
Call UCAS and try and get it sorted ASAP. There is no point waiting for your results.

I sent a letter on thursday(the 18th june),should i give it a week for them to get it or just ring now?
Personally I'd probably be too worried to wait. But I suppose a week would not hurt.
Reply 4
impervious
Personally I'd probably be too worried to wait. But I suppose a week would not hurt.

Yeh it is worrying me quite alot. Especially as I don't see how they made such a major mistake in the first place.
hellom
Yeh it is worrying me quite alot. Especially as I don't see how they made such a major mistake in the first place.

Make sure its not a mistake on your part. Log into UCAS apply part and double check it was entered correctly.
Reply 6
impervious
Make sure its not a mistake on your part. Log into UCAS apply part and double check it was entered correctly.

Yeh I just checked it and I've got all 3 on my application,with the grades as pending.
Reply 7
Probably best to call UCAS immediately.
Reply 8
If your worried you might as well just ring and see what they have to say.

Latest

Trending

Trending