The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No, never. It's just one of those horrible facts of life, you cannot get good plane food.
Every single Airline I've been on has been good. :\
Reply 3
I quite like the food on saudi arabian airlines, but it is the only airline in which i have ever been on
I LOVE aeroplane food.

And I've travelled on BA, Quantas, Singapore Airlines, Thomas Cook... A few, really :p:
Reply 6
Never :/
Reply 7
hint: they recycle all of the "waste" that is left in the toilet
Haha I quite like plane food :tongue: I mean, they don't even provide it on Ryan Air :O
Thomas Cook, BA and Quantas are the airlines we've been with most recently and the food was nice :yep:

Oh and Futura coming back from Fuerteventura.
I like airplane food. :smile:

American Airlines had the best.
Umm i quite like them... part from theyre like tiny lol
Reply 12
On Delta the last couple of trips to New York, we had Haagen Dazs ice cream and pizza :smile:
However I made the mistake of getting the vegetarian option as my main meal, never had anything taste so bad in my life, life eating stale cardboard with a nasty after taste :frown:
I don't like airplane food, and because of it I've vomited several times.
It's just that it doesn't seem to be very fresh.
Reply 14
Going to Boston in 2006 on Virgin we had some amazing plane food...there was this really nice chicken, shallot and mash thing, a fusilli and feta salad, a Gu chocolate pot...oh it was good!

But practically every other plane I have been on in the last decade, the food has been skank. I think it's because it's all cheap stuff and it's all chilled (the cobs are gross coz they're freezing).
Reply 15
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
Has anyone ever had some good tasting aeroplane food? If so, what airline?

mmmm i love plane food !!

Err i usually go on thomson, First choice and used to go with british airways alot
Reply 16
Singapore airline and continental airline have both provided nice food.
Reply 17
oh my god, the swiss airlines food is to die for. also emirates. and PIA :awesome:
I dont know but I feel sick just thinking about it. Euchh the smell
Reply 19
I despise plane food... its all disgusting and often congealed. No clue why..
I dread ever flying to Australia or something where I would be forced to eat at some point..
But also they have strange serving times (At least last year) Flying out to Orlando with Continental Airlines- nine thirty flight. They served ravioli at quarter past ten in the morning.
Now, if you are like me and change your watch back to suit the destination time, that's ravioli at quarter past five in the morning. Couldn't face it.

Latest

Trending

Trending