The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No idea who you are :biggrin: but why are you leaving TSR?!

Is it because its too addictive o_o. Don't tell me its actually because of losing reppage....
Reply 81
reems23
Allow man, they're craving attention.

Night gents.

Leave the slang out. On the internetz it just sounds faggish.
Reply 82
SquizzBett
I was wondering how long it'd take for the predictable 'Why don't YOU get a life' reply, you lasted longer than most. And it's those who find the humour in situations and don't take forums full of people you really don't know and talk to only through typing seriously.

Plus, hypocrisy much? I don't know you so I can't give you sarcastic bull, but you simply repeat my insult to you? Good show.

your typing complete bull crap right now cause lets face it. you got nothing on me. nothing at all. what ever you type can do nothing to me. im perfectly happy with my life. and it shows on TSR. you know what TSR is like. you all try to exaggerate your life and shine it onto the internet. you see me, im just genuine. im a 'i dont giva ****' kinda guy and that's why im more better than you. i dont care about rep so you have nothing to threaten me with. your all cockroaches man. you don't have the balls to be who you wanna be. you're all scared of neg rep. that's where me and you are different. you see, im ahead of the curve. im not afraid of what most of you 'intellectual' hypocrites are scared of. im probably smarter than most of you but i choose not to show it , hence why i type like this. you say i repeat your insults, read my post again and send your self a facepalm cause you my friend cannot read.
Reply 83
Jingers

no.
Reply 84
This thread is basically on par with someone who throws themselves a goodbye party... :/

MalcomNewMoney84
Many of you may know of me, many of you will not. Before I leave this forum forever I would to know your opinions of my online character on here? Have you enjoyed the company of Malcom? Have you had a good laugh arguing with him on here? Do you simply detest me? Go on, subs and peasants alike lol, please do post ANY words for this lasting legend. :ssaw: Thanks for your time everyone.. it's been fun, but I know it's time for me to go.

:top: You know it.

From what I've seen of you on here I'd say you're unecessarily agressive and you like to play the tough guy, but you're a bit of a sweetie really. Just my $0.02... xxxxxx Haha.
letsdothetimewarpagain
I haven't got the patience to respond to this at all :sigh:

Corrr you're big aren't you?

BANG. 12 o clock straight in there with the old parting neg rep gift. shame I couldn't care less. Silly sket tut tut :rolleyes:
Reply 86
MalcomNewMoney84
Corrr you're big aren't you?

BANG. 12 o clock straight in there with the old parting neg rep gift. shame I couldn't care less. Silly sket tut tut :rolleyes:

so your in the red again? welcome back :smile: your back where you belong.

RED GEMMERS! WE STAND UNITED! GREEN GEMMERS ARE CORRUPTED AND DIVIDED!
Jingers

oii bludd is it just me or arent you the biggest badman in using slang round these endz/? :wink:
MalcomNewMoney84
Oh just some absolute champion.. I doubt you've come across him before.

No I havent
Fortunately it would seem.

p.s - you look like an absaloute douche bag in your picture :h:
jayman

lol there's probably some truth in that last point. Woo hoooo **** yeah baby ahahha :woo: :woo: :biggrin:
Reply 90
jayman
your typing complete bull crap right now cause lets face it. you got nothing on me. nothing at all. what ever you type can do nothing to me. im perfectly happy with my life. and it shows on TSR. you know what TSR is like. you all try to exaggerate your life and shine it onto the internet. you see me, im just genuine. im a 'i dont giva ****' kinda guy and that's why im more better than you. i dont care about rep so you have nothing to threaten me with. your all cockroaches man. you don't have the balls to be who you wanna be. you're all scared of neg rep. that's where me and you are different. you see, im ahead of the curve. im not afraid of what most of you 'intellectual' hypocrites are scared of. im probably smarter than most of you but i choose not to show it , hence why i type like this. you say i repeat your insults, read my post again and send your self a facepalm cause you my friend cannot read.

You, my friend, cannot type, nor can you hide your true feelings about TSR after your earlier post. So you 'dont giva ****' USUALLY, but when the vast and horrible corruption of this forum seeps through, the beast inside escapes :O

Just to get this straight, you're smart and you PURPOSEFULLY omit punctuation and say things such as 'hence why' and 'more better'? That's like, a whole new level of intelligence man. You're duping the world in to thinking that you're dumb, but you're actually smart. But obviously, you don't care what people think, because you're so cool and nonchalant about it. I totally wish I was you.
jayman
GREEN GEMMERS ARE CORRUPTED AND DIVIDED!

haha sounds just like a Pakistani politician o_O.
dick
jayman

You want to be a green gemmer really.
Reply 94
ice_dragoness274

:rofl2:
Reply 95
SquizzBett
You, my friend, cannot type, nor can you hide your true feelings about TSR after your earlier post. So you 'dont giva ****' USUALLY, but when the vast and horrible corruption of this forum seeps through, the beast inside escapes :O

Just to get this straight, you're smart and you PURPOSEFULLY omit punctuation and say things such as 'hence why' and 'more better'? That's like, a whole new level of intelligence man. You're duping the world in to thinking that you're dumb, but you're actually smart. But obviously, you don't care what people think, because you're so cool and nonchalant about it. I totally wish I was you.

i told you why i type like this. do you want me to repeat or something?!?!?! i said i don't give a crap meaning im not afraid to get my opinions across you idiot. the corruption pisses me off cause sadly its something that happens as a result of us being human, but to see it on this site full of smart students , the next generation, makes it even worse. you can take the piss out of me all you want but in the end, i can go to sleep tonight knowing i've enjoyed my life and will do for the rest of my life while you wake up in the morning crying wishing you had just 1 friend.

and im sure you told me im taking the internet seriously? so whats with all this spelling now? looks like the jokes on you!
ice_dragoness274
No idea who you are :biggrin: but why are you leaving TSR?!

Is it because its too addictive o_o. Don't tell me its actually because of losing reppage....

that is one of many reasons tbh
au revoir petit malcom :hugs:
Reply 98
ice_dragoness274

i actually adopted it from the russian phrase 'red united, whites divided' which started during the civil war in russia between the bolsheviks and its haters.

but yeah, it sounds so totally pakistani politician like *sarcasm*
_Fleur_
This thread is basically on par with someone who throws themselves a goodbye party... :/

:top: You know it.

From what I've seen of you on here I'd say you're unecessarily agressive and you like to play the tough guy, but you're a bit of a sweetie really. Just my $0.02... xxxxxx Haha.

Very fair words Fleur. Sorry we hit off on a bad note to say the least lool! xxx

Latest