nice day you have.

Mr. Yoda, I presume?
Reply 442
Profesh
Mr. Yoda, I presume?

If only... :biggrin:
Reply 443
Craigy_Boy
are you trying to get useful advice or not? If yes, then stop "flaming" as you put it (though it often seems you truly are convinced of the s h i t you post). People will try and help you if you don't behave like such a r e t a r d .

Well all I ever did was ask for help but since the first page all I got was flames and bullshit. I am conviced to a "degree" of what I post is majorly true and no one yet has been able to convice me otherwise. I do admit that oxford does give you a slight advantage (I've said this anyway) but from the begining instead of telling me without sarcasim or bull**** some decent advice, all I got was "If you go greenwich you are doomed and will fail in life" which is as believable as saying humans have 3 eyes.

I have apologised around page 17 if I may have sounded ignorent and stupid but the flames just continue, so I can't be held resposable for responding back in a pissed of ignorent manner.
Reply 444
Jinxed
Well all I ever did was ask for help but since the first page all I got was flames and bullshit. I am conviced to a "degree" of what I post is majorly true and no one yet has been able to convice me otherwise. I do admit that oxford does give you a slight advantage (I've said this anyway) but from the begining instead of telling me without sarcasim or bull**** some decent advice, all I got was "If you go greenwich you are doomed and will fail in life" which is as believable as saying humans have 3 eyes.

I have apologised around page 17 if I may have sounded ignorent and stupid but the flames just continue, so I can't be held resposable for responding back in a pissed of ignorent manner.

All I can say is you have been consitently insulting - and called Oxford "crap" countless times.

a) This is obviously going to offend people who go there/
b) Its also a patently absurd comment to make - Oxford is clearly one of the two best law schools in the UK, and arguably in the top 5 in the world.
Reply 445
Lawz-
All I can say is you have been consitently insulting - and called Oxford "crap" countless times.

a) This is obviously going to offend people who go there/
b) Its also a patently absurd comment to make - Oxford is clearly one of the two best law schools in the UK, and arguably in the top 5 in the world.

But I do think oxford is crap, I am entitled to my opinion.
It is a very bulshy and tactless comment to make to be fair considering Oxford's standing
Reply 447
ahahahahahahaha. I'm sorry if i offend, Mr Jinxed, but my friend and I(we got fed up of revising for our gcses) have just read this thread, and WE think you are an absolute idiot. If silly little sixteen year old girls think so, I don't think you have much of a chance.....
Reply 448
Jinxed

but if thats true what hope is left for greenwich? it would make the people that say if you go there you're doomed for life, well, correct
Reply 449
Jinxed

Just as I would be entitled to my opinion that London Metropolitan is better than Harvard. It doesnt make it any less ludicrous.

Regardless, you complain about people saying a degree from Greenw(h)ich is worthless, but then claim to be entitled to your opinion that Oxford is sh*t.

I dont see how you can do both.

Fact is you have never been to Oxford, and you have no basis on which to call it crap. The fact that everyone with an IQ of above 10 would disagree with you is also notable though.
Reply 450
grapefruit_girl
ahahahahahahaha. I'm sorry if i offend, Mr Jinxed, but my friend and I(we got fed up of revising for our gcses) have just read this thread, and WE think you are an absolute idiot. If silly little sixteen year old girls think so, I don't think you have much of a chance.....

Well I only expect crap from "silly little sixteen year old girls". Once you pass puberty get back to me.
Reply 451
Lawz-
Just as I would be entitled to my opinion that London Metropolitan is better than Harvard. It doesnt make it any less ludicrous.

Regardless, you complain about people saying a degree from Greenw(h)ich is worthless, but then claim to be entitled to your opinion that Oxford is sh*t.

I dont see how you can do both.

Fact is you have never been to Oxford, and you have no basis on which to call it crap. The fact that everyone with an IQ of above 10 would disagree with you is also notable though.

It's easy to call something crap, maybe the education is a "slightly" better but to me that isn't everything.. I certainly wouldn't go somewhere I am very sure would bore me to death.
Reply 452
Jinxed
It's easy to call something crap, maybe the education is a "slightly" better but to me that isn't everything.. I certainly wouldn't go somewhere I am very sure would bore me to death.

1. It isnt SLIGHTLY better... the standard of teaching and intellects among the faculty here is MUCH better than at Greenw(h)ich

2. How do you know anything about Oxford?
Reply 453
Jinxed
Well I only expect crap from "silly little sixteen year old girls". Once you pass puberty get back to me.

Rofl, ooooo, Blap. Blap!
Reply 454
Jinxed

ive just read some of this thread, and i think you must be joking. i'm sorry to be rude (actually im not, because you sound thoroughly unpleasant, and worse ignorant), but the reason there is only a marginal difference in the employment rate between oxford and greenwich, is because law graduates from greenwich won't be working in law. they'll be working in a completely unrelated field (i could at this point insert the title of a poorly paid job, but i won't). oxford graduates will be working in their chosen fields, earning in many cases a lot more money than an entire years worth of graduates from greenwich put together.
Reply 455
The employment is misleading: if you want to work in law (many Ox graduates dont; any respected degree, especially the very well respected law, is acceptable to most any job from chartered accountant to surveyor) you have to train afterwards...

The top firms are utterly dominated by Ox graduates, and for a good reason (look at the controversy after david Lammy criticised this saying non-ox graduates werent given a fair chance).
Reply 456
Jinxed

No doubt everyone is entitled to their opinion, but as far as I can see you're the only person on this thread making sweeping statements, like "Oxford is crap", without at least attempting to justify them. People have asked you repeatedly to back up this lunatic statement but with no effect - could it be because you have no arguments, other than the massive chip on your shoulder? Lord help your future clients if you actually manage to make it as far as a practising certificate. Fortunately I think that's fairly unlikely given the "qualities" you have exhibited here...

Latest

Trending

Trending