The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Anonymous
19 and haven't, not for lack of opportunity.
I've never actively tried not to loose my virginity, but with the guys I was with at the time it just didn't seem OK, like something was off. I'm not waiting for 'The One' (what a stupid concept :tongue: ), I'm just waiting for someone who wont be a douche about it. And in the meantime there are plenty of other things to do

Pretty much my case. I haven't sought sex, I prefer companionship. It happens women don't seem to notice me, so I've remained a virgin too. And similar to the impression you give; it's not the highest thing on my list of priorities. However, I do get pretty lonely at times.
16 :smile:
Original post by Eva2
yes it does make you a bit of a whore. you should wait or youll regret it later.

:rofl:

Most of my friends lost it around 17, I didn't lose mine til a week after I turned 21.
Reply 123
Depends, there isn't a set age
I was 14.
Original post by Eva2
I don't get it with you guys. Why would you want to have sex so early? ("for the lulz" doesnt count). is there a specific reason?

Let's put it this way, I would have had sex at 11 if I got the chance.
Reply 127
Lost it at 15, most of my friends were at least 18/19 when they lost it as they were all quite immature about that sort of thing :/
I lost mine at 14 which is the age a lot of people in London (where I live) lose theirs. I think that's around average but I know people who've lost theirs slightly younger and slightly older :s-smilie:
I'm 16 and I definitely am not ready to do that yet! Maybe in 2 or 3 years...I haven't even kissed anyone yet! I got to an all girls school and the only boys I've come across weren't that nice and I wouldn't want to sleep with
17 :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm almost 18 and still haven't lost mine. Just haven't met a guy worth it yet.

Has it happened yet
Reply 132
I was 14

Latest

Trending

Trending