The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

When did you receive package from Edinburgh?

Today I got a package from the uni in the post. I don't know when the package was sent, but I think it's possible that it got misplaced or something in the post, and that's why it arrived this late:confused:
It contains a list of fees, an accommodation guide, information for disabled students, an accompanying letter and two forms - the Overseas Fee Certificate and the Educational Certificate Checking slip.

I'm just wondering, when did you receive this parcel??

We're supposed to send in any existing certificates (which means I have to send my Certificate of Proficiency in English) to the uni by 28th June. And tomorrow's a public holiday where I live. There's no way mine will arrive in time:frown:
TamLu
We're supposed to send in any existing certificates (which means I have to send my Certificate of Proficiency in English) to the uni by 28th June. And tomorrow's a public holiday where I live. There's no way mine will arrive in time:frown:

Ring or email admissions. And others have sent certificates through MyEd (which wasn't available in my day) so take a look there and see if there's anything you can do through that.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Thanks, I e-mailed and they confirmed my doubt that the package had been in the post for almost six months:eek: :eek:

But basically, I was told the forms aren't all that important, really, which is kinda weird, but also quite a relief :biggrin:
Reply 3
**** we were meant to send certificates by the 28th June??
Reply 4
AshleyT
**** we were meant to send certificates by the 28th June??

Just the certificates that you already have. But they said it's not that important to do it by then, so I think you can just send any certificates that you already have once you get your school-leaving certificates.

Latest

Trending

Trending