The Student Room Group

Michael Jackson Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
It happened a few hours ago? The BBC or Sky News haven't got anything on it I don't believe it.
Reply 21
UPDATE #2 - An X17 photographer on the scene at the hospital tells us: "There were more than 10 bodyguards or members of Michael's entourage that arrived at the hospital just after 1 pm, after following the ambulance there. They all got out of the SUVs in a panic and Michael was wheeled into the emergency room on a stretcher. There was definitely a sense of urgency and everyone looked worried."
necessarily benevolent
I think I'd be like:

:party:

Your sig is hilarious man :biggrin:
Reply 23
:yy: :yay:

But as it's not true :sad:
I thought he was dead anyway and that the current "Michael Jackson" was a mannequin under the influence of strange voodoo magic only practised in the upper echelons of surgeon society.
Reply 25
Id be glad I hadnt bought any tickets to see him live:sadnod:
HE'S A NATIONAL TREASURE!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111

:zomg:
Reply 27
:dontknow:
It's not on BBC, therefore I don't believe it :holmes:
I would do the following:

1) Read the storyline
2) Laugh
3) Resume to what I was doing
Reply 30
:bawling:

Were talking about the guy who invented the moonwalk here.
Reply 31
necessarily benevolent
Well, yes it is if I have an alternate viewpoint.

No, it isn't. If you're THAT bothered go and make a thread about the trial, and I'll rip any "viewpoint" you have to shreds. This thread is about MJ's health and nothing else.
FinalFlash
Imagine he dies and you made that joke :mad: you big meanie

Don't call me meanie! I'm merely influenced by this wicked, evil world. :sad: I have a fun joke about Lionel Richie though, wanna hear?
I'll care when its on a website I've heard of, BBC online, or The Times online or something.
How will he be remembered? Will you miss him?
I'd avoid the news for the next few weeks.
Reply 36
I don't know what's up with all the micheal jackson hate but i'd be upset . Admitedly jacko is currently a mess but when you look at a dead person you ought to consider them for everything they was. He's done a crapload for music.
Reply 37
Lucy :)
It happened a few hours ago? The BBC or Sky News haven't got anything on it I don't believe it.

Sky News have just reported everything TMZ sai. Nothing on the BBC, but they're always slow.
Reply 38
BBC or gtfo
Reply 39
futuremarkets
I would just go 'oh', and carry on with what I was doing.

EDIT: actually I'd probably laugh at the people who've spent thousands on his gig tickets.

Totally this :p:

Quick Reply

Latest