The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1
So far, that I know of, no, no one on this subforum is doing/in for Biochemistry.

Why does it matter anyway? If you wanna do Biochemistry and you wanna go Nottingham, then apply for it! :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Da Mouse
Just wondering if theres anyone doing biochemistry here cos I'm thinking of applying to do biochem.

It's my insurance :smile:
Reply 3
Ridgeback
It's my insurance :smile:

Btw what's the difference between Vet Med and Vet Sci? :confused: Is it you qualify to be a vet after Vet Med but you're not if it's after Vet Sci?
Reply 4
irisng
Btw what's the difference between Vet Med and Vet Sci? :confused: Is it you qualify to be a vet after Vet Med but you're not if it's after Vet Sci?

No just depends on the Uni. Edin Is Vet Med, Liverpool is Vet Sci etc. :smile:
Reply 5
:o: Sorry bagels! I havent had a chance to actually reply to you.... I'll do that as soon as poss. ! Btw, does my signature look annoying - I'm thinking of removing it.
Reply 6
Da Mouse
:o: Sorry bagels! I havent had a chance to actually reply to you.... I'll do that as soon as poss. ! Btw, does my signature look annoying - I'm thinking of removing it.

Hehe lol yeh I'm glad you removed your sig... :p: but then again I would cus I love Jesus He's cool! :biggrin: Yeh am Christian lol.

Yeh it's ok reply whenever you can. I'm hoping to take a break from all net from now on myself :smile: FINALLY got down to work - took me long enough! - got 4 weeks :eek: before exams ARGH! - but lol I can tell my working mode has finally kicked in cus I didn't wanna sleep at 3am I wanted to work! - just told myself sleeping wastes time but I made myself sleep and basically told myself - sleep or work - no daydreaming - lol!

And if you come Notts you may be able to join the Marshmellow Land and be a jellybean in our very own royal bucket! :biggrin: :marchmell
Reply 7
I like Jesus too! (that signature wasnt mocking Jesus) - I'm a muslim lol. He's my prophet aswell!

I have like an As level exam on monday aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh and i'm just using the net as a break (sowwy :s: ) I would have thought that the Notts would have at least one weeeeee person cos the biochem dep. is really good!

The Marshmellow Land - lol! :adore: All bow to the Queen of the Marshmellow Land !
Reply 8
Da Mouse
I like Jesus too! (that signature wasnt mocking Jesus) - I'm a muslim lol. He's my prophet aswell!

I have like an As level exam on monday aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh and i'm just using the net as a break (sowwy :s: ) I would have thought that the Notts would have at least one weeeeee person cos the biochem dep. is really good!

The Marshmellow Land - lol! :adore: All bow to the Queen of the Marshmellow Land !

Cool that you like Jesus, despite the differences in belief :wink: lol.

Good luck with exam! I'm so sleepy... :redface: I need sleep. Only really here to have a quick check before I go doze for an hour or something zzzzzz :goodnight

Hehehe all hail lovely marshmellowness! :biggrin: :marchmell I decorated my friend's book with lots of lovely ickle marshmellows today they're SO cute! :biggrin: :marchmell
Reply 9
What colour jelly bean would you imagine me to be?
Reply 10
Da Mouse
What colour jelly bean would you imagine me to be?

Pale pink :biggrin: Or orange :smile: or purple... or blue... red?

Orange I say :biggrin:
Reply 11
I'm guessing that youre pale pink?
Reply 12
Da Mouse
I'm guessing that youre pale pink?

No I'm Yellow! :biggrin:
and immmmm reeeeeed la laaaaaa
:marchmell
meeeeep
Reply 14
How many other jelly beans are part of the marshmellow club?????
Reply 15
Da Mouse
How many other jelly beans are part of the marshmellow club?????

Quite a few bouncing around the bucket hehehe :biggrin: Helen, me, Rai, Yvonne, Joey, you, Dan, think RedKingRising joined too! Anyone I missed out cus I'm not sure? :confused: Ken's joined Marshmellow Land but not sure if he's in the bucket :confused: :rolleyes:

But overall we're gathering marshmellows and gathering jellybeans hehehe! YAY!

:marchmell :marchmell :marchmell

Latest

Trending

Trending