The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Ahaha, ART, DRAMA, MUSIC... You know.. the pointless ones that will get you nowhere in life :biggrin:
So, generally speaking it's Business, Math, RE, Geography, Science, right?
media studies, you get your exam paper a month before, its pathetically easy.
Reply 23
English Language, and English Literature. Oh, and Spanish.
Reply 24
WhereIsMyMind
imo, the GCSEs that require the least amount of effort (but not necessarily the easiest) would be the Sciences, Maths. As with those subjects (again imo) you only need to remember a couple of formulas and you should be OK!

I think it's the essay based subjects (History, English Lit etc) which require the most effort. As you need to be analytical etc, something which requires more effort.

I don't think English requires any effort at all.

All you do is make things up
Reply 25
Depends on what you're good at. For me it was languages, particularly French. Didn't put much effort at all into French and German but came out with A*s in both. But then for example, with Maths, I got an A but I had to work really hard at it, and that was a retake!

Edit: Also, with languages, I believe that you're either good at them or you're not. Sure, you can work to improve, but it's not like chemistry where you can be crap at it, not really understand, but just learn the revision guide and regurgitate it in the exam.
hmm for me either english or spanish.
Donnahh
Ahaha, ART, DRAMA, MUSIC... You know.. the pointless ones that will get you nowhere in life :biggrin:

Do you know how much work and effort you actually have to put into these subjects?!
Reply 28
From my own experience, RS.
English language, BS all the way .. secured an A having slept through every lesson and did absolutely no revision.
Art, BCS and Theology.
Maths, and the sciences.
But iam doing IGCSE so i cant guarentee it
Reply 33
I didn't reaaaaally revise for any of my GCSEs except History cause there was a stupid amount to know and Latin cause I had to memorise pages and pages of text. English lang tho was probably the easiest...
ICTor English
Reply 35
art was easy and a doss. Hardly any effort.
For me? Spanish, French and RE. It really does depend on the person though-so many people are saying Maths is very easy but for me it was terrible :rolleyes:
Reply 37
Business studies, BCS, R.E....
Maths for me. Only subject i didn't revise for and im expecting an A*.
Reply 39
English language, you just have to be able to read and write.

Latest