The Student Room Group
Reply 1
If i remember rightly when you click on 'education' there should be an option to add school/college, i think you'd add it there?
Reply 2
It doesn't appear to do university courses. But thanks for the reply.
You add your place of education (if it lets you with universities), then go to other qualifications and select Degree. Then add it in there?
Reply 4
Minerva
You do need to let your current uni know what your plans are - do you intend to complete the year? You may be eligible for a Certificate of Higher Education if you do - uni policies vary but it's worth checking. Otherwise, you do need to inform Student Finance and complete a change of circumstances form. Check their website; there's bound to be information about this scenario as it's common enough.

Apologies for reviving a dead thread.
However I'm curious about this policy. I intend on finishing my 1st year after resits, however I'm wondering what exactly must I put down on my UCAS form. You seem to be very knowledgable on the matter, so I'm wondering whether you know which Certification of Higher education it would go under.

I'm tempted to put "Degree" but I get the feeling that's three years as opposed to one.

Latest

Trending

Trending