The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yes. Well done :smile:
Reply 2
WAHHHHHHHH This is awesome haha!

I don't know why they replied so Quick !!!!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 3
You already had the A-Levels perhaps?
Reply 4
Yeah I had 3 distinctions. No e-mail or letter yet though so I won't tell the parents.

"Remember that:

* offers are only official once you have received our letter or email, even if you receive an offer direct from a university or college"
And not many others will be applying right now. Answers come through faster... at least that's what I'm currently hoping for. My application was just sent off :biggrin:
Reply 6
Deano-101
Yeah I had 3 distinctions. No e-mail or letter yet though so I won't tell the parents.

"Remember that:

* offers are only official once you have received our letter or email, even if you receive an offer direct from a university or college"

You won't get a letter.

You'll get an email at 5pm today (or 12pm tomorrow) saying your UCAS has updated and to check it. Nothing more.

Click "view decision letter" for the letter you can print as proof :smile: Also see bolded text in quotation, you have. It's official.
Reply 7
jayshah31
You won't get a letter.

You'll get an email at 5pm today (or 12pm tomorrow) saying your UCAS has updated and to check it. Nothing more.

Click "view decision letter" for the letter you can print as proof :smile: Also see bolded text in quotation, you have. It's official.

Cool. I just got the e-mail now

I can't find any view decision letter anywhere?
Congratulations!! :woo:
Reply 9
Deano-101
Cool. I just got the e-mail now

I can't find any view decision letter anywhere?

In your offers list, where it says Unconditional, click the course code. Then click view decision letter. Should be there.
Reply 10
I checked UCAS the day after the closing date and had an offer. Was chuffed!!

Congratulations!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending