The Student Room Group

Resitting Pharmacy modules

Scroll to see replies

petzneo
Hey, just thought Id tell you how I did...passed 2 AND 2 retakes!

sorry to hear that.
good luck with the retakes :smile:
Reply 21
Ah it shouldn't be so bad...I really didn't work! Learn from my mistakes tho!
petzneo
Ah it shouldn't be so bad...I really didn't work! Learn from my mistakes tho!

yo if u have any difficulties during revision pm me :tongue:
Reply 23
rushhour72
yo if u have any difficulties during revision pm me :tongue:

Lool will do!
was it chemistry pet?
Reply 25
ledleyking123
was it chemistry pet?

One of the modules (ch141) is organ. chem and Pharmacology

and the other module (ch142) is physical pharmacy, biopharmacuetics and an intro. to dosage form design...basically aultons.
Reply 26
petzneo
One of the modules (ch141) is organ. chem and Pharmacology

and the other module (ch142) is physical pharmacy, biopharmacuetics and an intro. to dosage form design...basically aultons.

I've got a resit in principles and extemperaneous (sp? was never going to pass if I can't even spell it haha) preparations of medicines which I'm guessing is probably the same as your second exam.
It's pure evil!
Mind am starting to see where I went wrong was not choosing the question I knew more about.:mad:

Good luck
Reply 27
Just wanted to say that everything went well and I got into second year!
petzneo
Just wanted to say that everything went well and I got into second year!

Congratulations!!!! :biggrin:
good luck with second year :smile: heard its pretty hard :frown:
Original post by petzneo
Thanks a lot for your help.

One more question, If I fail pharmacy at one university, can I reapply to another?

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody knows what happens once you get kicked out of uni(due to failing). Can you actually apply for the same course (Pharmacy) at a different Uni?
Thanks in advance!
Reply 30
Bump ^ - please somebody answer that ! Would appreciate some help.. I'm waiting on one resit (extemporaneous practical) which is a part of one pharmacy module, but I have done well and got a 2:1 overall and in the core module and the rest so what do you think will happen if I fail the resit? I've heard people are let into third year or held back but I know they could also have a good excuse to kick me out, thanks !
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 31
Original post by cbooth5
Bump ^ - please somebody answer that ! Would appreciate some help.. I'm waiting on one resit (extemporaneous practical) which is a part of one pharmacy module, but I have done well and got a 2:1 overall and in the core module and the rest so what do you think will happen if I fail the resit? I've heard people are let into third year or held back but I know they could also have a good excuse to kick me out, thanks !

Different university's have different policies. You'd be best of contacting the advice service at your uni (e.g. For Cardiff it's called the ARC) your head of exams/tutor/undergraduate office as they may be able to give you more accurate information and help than on this forum.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 32
Okay I will do, thanks so much !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending