The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Does anyone know of a Cambridge college that has darkroom facilities for student use?
Reply 61
In article
[q1]>Does anyone know of a Cambridge college that has darkroom facilities for student use?[/q1]

Newnham certainly used to have, and I believe still has; but this may not be any use to you.

Katy
Reply 62
[q1]> Does anyone know of a Cambridge college that has darkroom facilities for student use?[/q1]

CU Photography Society: http://www.cuphot.org.uk/index.html

Committee members are listed on that site, they may be able to tell you.

Pete
Reply 63
On 9 Jul 2002 13:27:39 -0700wrote:

[q1]>Does anyone know of a Cambridge college that has darkroom facilities for student use?[/q1]

Churchill has, although I never used it.

--
"You can't trust anyone!"
- "Try pseudo-trust. Like a compromise." sachi, 2001
Reply 64
Makes my way of choosing seem lazy, I just looked quickly in the prospectus to see if there were any
I liked then went down for two days and went to the Emmanuel and Churchill open days on the 4th and
5th. definitely liked Emmanuel more if only because Churchill seemed so far out and because it
rained when I was there after being sunny all day the day before. Although the people on the open
day at emmanuel were much nicer than those at churchill, not that thats much to go on.

Seriously I'm not going to put much more thought into the choice. I feel I'd be happy at Emmanuel
and that overall it won't make much difference where I apply to, I'd be happy to get into cambridge
full stop so if I get pooled and end up somewhere else I don't really care.

Only problems I had were, i) finding churchill college
ii) finding where to get the coach to milton keynes from and iii) getting there, which took 4 trains
and an overnight stop