Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Annoying customers

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
Interview discussion rules - please read before posting! 12-01-2013
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    A couple of weeks ago I had a customer come up to me (i'll also add here, that i'm fairly new to the job and i think it was my 3rd or 4th shift that this happened) with a bunch of slightly wilted flowers and complains that she had been bought flowers by her kid for mothers day, but they had died too quickly and that "it just wasn't good enough considering the flowers cost £6" I asked her when they were bought and she said a week and a half ago. What on earth does she expect; immortal plants?

i passed her on to another member of staff and she ended getting a replacement. It certainly kept me laughing for the rest of my shift though.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I manually dialled a number from my home landline earlier for the first time in ages, and instinctively started the phone number with a '9'.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgie_M)
    So customer comes in orders a latte, I go over to our machine and I'm just about to push the 'latte' button when...

'That's not the latte button'
    Me: excuse me?
    Customer: I used to work with that machine you aren't pressing the right button, it's that one (points at Americano button)
    Me: erm... I've worked here 2 years this is definitely the right button.
    Customer: no it is not! I want that one press that button.
    Me: if I press this button you will get an Americano.
    Customer: no I won't it's the latte button I KNOW.

Ok ******** enjoy your Americano.
    looooooooooooooooool

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 16, 2014
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.