Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Good call mate. :biggrin:
Reply 2
How long before we get bugged by people from H&R, do you reckon? :wink:
Reply 3
Helenia
How long before we get bugged by people from H&R, do you reckon? :wink:

We will be reliant on your modding powers to delete all posts by non-doctors. :yep:
Reply 4
Ataloss
We will be reliant on your modding powers to delete all posts by non-doctors. :yep:

Unfortunately I'm not going to have these for much longer. I'm quitting as a mod before I start work. Will be a shame, but I can't say I'll miss all the post reports and abuse.
Helenia
Unfortunately I'm not going to have these for much longer. I'm quitting as a mod before I start work. Will be a shame, but I can't say I'll miss all the post reports and abuse.

why quit, just slack off :wink:
[And if you're going to put down a graded list of members on the cover sheet, I'm 'ST1 Emergency Medicine'...]
Reply 6
Jamie
why quit, just slack off :wink:
[And if you're going to put down a graded list of members on the cover sheet, I'm 'ST1 Emergency Medicine'...]

Ooo are you working in London?
Wooo. Special club for special people.
Reply 8
very soon to be F2 - jeepers
Reply 9
Grr stupid rota woman at new hospital is just ignoring all our enquiries, everyone else has their rota for August *stomp* I better not be starting on nights as I finish nights here and I don't really want to work the first weekend or it'll be 4 in a row *stomp*
Reply 10
Spencer Wells
Wooo. Special club for special people.

I think your signature would be better changed to "Houseplant venflon and TTO monkey" :p:
Reply 11
Daveo
Grr stupid rota woman at new hospital is just ignoring all our enquiries, everyone else has their rota for August *stomp* I better not be starting on nights as I finish nights here and I don't really want to work the first weekend or it'll be 4 in a row *stomp*

At least you know which hospital and department you will be working in. :yep: In terms of post-grad Deaneries you learn to become grateful for small mercies.
Reply 12
I hope I don't have to do the very first weekend - I'm supposed to be going to the ballet with my sister. :o:
Yeah I'd quite like a copy of my rota for August. And a contract for that matter.
Reply 14
Ditto that.

However, I have got a pay rise every week since I started shadowing - from unbanded up to ten months of 40% and two months of 0%.
Reply 15
I am bored bored bored. Doing pre-admissions all aftenoon. Arrgh!
Reply 16
Speaking of bored. I just worked out that I'll be earning around £7ph in my first job and that the taxman will rape me for nearly 10K over my first year. :sigh:
Renal
Speaking of bored. I just worked out that I'll be earning around £7ph in my first job and that the taxman will rape me for nearly 10K over my first year. :sigh:

Chin up and tits out, the future will come and it will bring goodness! Just need to get through this interim period.

Sorry, just realised my error.Thought this was the medics...uh...thread.

:getmecoat:
Reply 18
Renal

*has been well and thoroughly raped*
Reply 19
I can't get used to drs.net e-mail. It's not as friendly as my uni one. :frown:

Latest