The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Liverpool F.C.™
The one on the left is hawt. She's not bad too. :p:

She looks like a horse.

The girl on the left is unreal though.

Nothing wrong with slating ugly footballers though, the Lescott Elephant Man chant was one of the funniest I've heard!
El Stevo
yes, you are paranoid.

:biggrin:
Reply 62
amiparanoid
You implied that I would. Which if we're talking about retarded...
Overall though, why would you imply that I jizz over any men (in shorts, as you say, or otherwise)? I said that a particular player of which a picture was posted in this thread was ugly. Going from that to jizz is a bit of a leap to take, no?

I said jizz over footballers, I didnt specifically or indirect say Ribery who you deem not worthy enough for your jizz.
Sure its a leap, but I dont see why anyone but a girl/gay would comment on male footballers looks otherwise? Do I comment on female tennis players? Ofcourse. Do I comment on male tennis players? Errm no.. I dont care what they look like, I just watch them for the tennis.
sarforaz
I said jizz over footballers, I didnt specifically or indirect say Ribery who you deem not worthy enough for your jizz.
Sure its a leap, but I dont see why anyone but a girl/gay would comment on male footballers looks otherwise? Do I comment on female tennis players? Ofcourse. Do I comment on male tennis players? Errm no.. I dont care what they look like, I just watch them for the tennis.

Right.

Well good to know of your double standards toward sportsmen and women. :rolleyes:
Reply 64
amiparanoid
Right.

Well good to know of your double standards toward sportsmen and women. :rolleyes:

I stopped caring when Henin retired. Women's tennis is so poor now its not even worth watching.
Reply 65
amiparanoid
Right.

It's called attraction, divvy.
sarforaz
I stopped caring when Henin retired. Women's tennis is so poor now its not even worth watching.

Yeah, i've only been watching the men's draw. But even that's pretty dominated by Fed and Murray from now through the US Open. Djokovic is not coping with the racquet change and Nadal's knee isn't holding up. Fed's too strong for Murray anyway, probably.
izaldo
It's called attraction, divvy.

I tend not to get attracted to people i've never met.
Reply 68
amiparanoid

Seriously?!
izaldo

Seriously?!

not in more than a "that person looks nice" way.

I don't sit in front of the TV thinking about penetrating people, no.
Reply 70
This thread's definitely got a little weird.
_MaLc_
This thread's definitely got a little weird.

sorry. :biggrin:
Reply 72
amiparanoid

weird.
El Stevo
weird.

if people ask questions, they get answers...
Reply 74
amiparanoid
:lolwut:
Reply 75
amiparanoid
not in more than a "that person looks nice" way.

:biggrin:
_MaLc_
Haha, she's fit but...

Check out Roddick's:

Spoiler

Her face looks like Huntelaar's :colondollar:
Reply 77
Ronaldo VII
Her face looks like Huntelaar's :colondollar:

haha, niice. yah, her face isn't very much in that photo, i'll give you that.

got the rest of the package though :yy:
Reply 78
Very, very quiet regarding any stories of David Silva - doubt Madrid will be after him, if they get Ribery. Can't see Barca going for him either - they have Henry, Bojan and Iniesta who can all play on the left.
Saying that, there's hardly been the fire sale or mass exodus from Valencia as people were claiming. But I agree with what El Nino was saying last week - sign one of Villa, Silva or Mata :smile:

Think el stevo was talking about possible replacements for Alonso/Masch - thoughts on D'Agostino or Miguel Veloso?
D'Agostino looks set to join Juve but I wouldn't mind his team mate at Udinese, one Alexis Sánchez :drool:
Reply 79
TorresIX
Think el stevo was talking about possible replacements for Alonso/Masch - thoughts on D'Agostino or Miguel Veloso?
D'Agostino looks set to join Juve but I wouldn't mind his team mate at Udinese, one Alexis Sánchez :drool:

Sanchez was class at teh u20 world cup in canada in 07... can operate as striker or either wing - i'd take him too tbh. Don't know much about the other two. Lorik Cana for Masch would be decent though :woo: and leave change...

Latest