The Student Room Group

Car Names...

Scroll to see replies

I don't have a car (damn my poverty :p:). But one of my friends calls her car 'Brian' and another calls his the 'Silver Bullet'. He thinks this is cool :rolleyes:
I've spontaneously decided right now to call my white citroen saxo Roger.
Reply 42
pumpkin7
i have a megane. i can either call her megan, or i can call her lizzy, or lezzy or izzy. (number plate is L**3 ZZY).... i have choices but i dunno... i've not named any of my other 3 cars...

I like Megan & Izzy, both are cute! I am always going to name my cars, they do so much for us getting us from a to b so the least we can do is name them, okay I have mental health issues!
Reply 43
Angel198421
I can't think of a name for mine. It's an N reg Blue Corsa Arizona if anyone has any suggestions.

How about Nigel? or Norma if it is a girl! x
Mine's Robin :yep:
My little orange Seicento was called Connie. Really suited her. I was very sorry when I killed her earlier this year!
Reply 46
Harriet. Because, well, that's what I named her.
Reply 47
My car is nicknamed Herbie because when the hand-brake was broken (it's fixed now...) it used to roll a little bit... basically driving itself :smile:.
Reply 48
Veggiechic
My little orange Seicento was called Connie. Really suited her. I was very sorry when I killed her earlier this year!

:redface: u murdered her ? How do u sleep at night ?
Reply 49
I call my little car Froggy, its a 1999 fiesta....and no its not green, just the headlights remind me of a frog, yeah ive got too much time on my hands
Curtis (The Ka) he is beautiful! :biggrin:
Reply 51
Peice o' **** ...'cause it is.
my friend's car is called Nelson...

the last 3 letters of his car are NEL

LOL
Reply 53
I always refer to my car as a 'She' but she doesnt have a name, any suggestions to go with Audi?
klash1022
:redface: u murdered her ? How do u sleep at night ?

lol, it was an accident! I blame the snow in her windscreen for causing my vision to fail to see the oncoming car that ended Connie's life. I was very sorry to lose her.
I need a name for mine, i bought a new bmw 318 m sport about a week ago, and have yet to think of an original/funny name for her, any idea peeps. thnx
Farmboy_Pip
my boyfriend's car is called percy (after the train in thomas the tank engine)
i don't have a car :frown:

Because you don't have a car , I'm giving you the opportunity to ride with me :wink:

EDIT : I just realised the inappropriateness of that , sorry.
Reply 57
all ships are girls... why aren't all cars girls too?
My car is called Girl when she's behaving and beats someone off the lights.

Oi, you slow piece of ****, when I've been beaten by someone off the lights.

You ******* heap of ****, when something goes wrong (see warped disks)

Or just that's my car.

xD

So no my car isn't named, nor is it really that emotionally involving like some I've had.
Reply 59
VieR
I always refer to my car as a 'She' but she doesnt have a name, any suggestions to go with Audi?

How about Adrian? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending