The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
mich2005
wot duz it say bout my bf?

That hes slacking. Kick him.
Mine's actually a mixed bag, depends on how busy my other half is...recently he's been arranging things and calling me first as he's on study leave and I'm still at school and leaving forever tomorrow, at last!

It's not as clear cut as = making the most phone calls/text=most work. I mean, half of them could be simply nagging, who knows? Not impyling anything btw:P
mich2005
wel it seems that way seems like ur chasing them all the time
But the thing is see, that... sometimes the other person is trying soon...

I cant stand it when a girl acts like she's all hard done to just because she decides to ring you at two in the morning because you haven't talked for a DAY and then it's like "I'm always the one that makes the effort, its like you dont even wanna be with me..."

I mean, I do arrange stuff sometimes... and when I do, its good... just because I dont text/ring every second doesnt mean I dont care... it means I wanna seem more macho...

Its not like a guy is gonna stand there and say... yeah, I think of you all the time, I love you etc etc is it??
Reply 43
thesockpuppet
I love not keeping my cock in my pants :biggrin:

*sighs*

Can it buster
Reply 44
Krysa
Mine's actually a mixed bag, depends on how busy my other half is...recently he's been arranging things and calling me first as he's on study leave and I'm still at school and leaving forever tomorrow, at last!

It's not as clear cut as = making the most phone calls/text=most work. I mean, half of them could be simply nagging, who knows? Not impyling anything btw:P

wel my bf is usually pretty gud, but wen i find myself texting making da first move etc i feel as if im naggin and forcing him 2 do summat he cant b bothered 2 do
Reply 45
mich2005
wel my bf is usually pretty gud, but wen i find myself texting making da first move etc i feel as if im naggin and forcing him 2 do summat he cant b bothered 2 do

He's probably eating. Give him 15 minutes

Men need to eat
Reply 46
SilverWings
But the thing is see, that... sometimes the other person is trying soon...

I cant stand it when a girl acts like she's all hard done to just because she decides to ring you at two in the morning because you haven't talked for a DAY and then it's like "I'm always the one that makes the effort, its like you dont even wanna be with me..."

I mean, I do arrange stuff sometimes... and when I do, its good... just because I dont text/ring every second doesnt mean I dont care... it means I wanna seem more macho...

Its not like a guy is gonna stand there and say... yeah, I think of you all the time, I love you etc etc is it??

ok i guess so, but all depends on the bloke i spose
Reply 47
JonnyB
He's probably eating. Give him 15 minutes

Men need to eat

i'm not talkin bout time in which men take 2 reply or ring u. I'm talkin bout always making the first move. e.g text " hey hun fancy goin 2 the cinema 2moz nite" yeah wel always bein da one 2 arrange fings, I personally feel like i'm nagging whereas if he arranged fings sumtimes then it wud feel even, like he actually wants 2 do it uno not just cuz i asked him 2
Reply 48
mich2005
i'm not talkin bout time in which men take 2 reply or ring u. I'm talkin bout always making the first move. e.g text " hey hun fancy goin 2 the cinema 2moz nite" yeah wel always bein da one 2 arrange fings, I personally feel like i'm nagging whereas if he arranged fings sumtimes then it wud feel even, like he actually wants 2 do it uno not just cuz i asked him 2

How about-

Text him saying "Hey baby, I really want it - come over to mine now my parents just went out for 2 hours"

Then when he replies (straight away), just tell him that he sucks and that you've invited your mates over.

That'll piss him off.
Reply 49
JonnyB
How about-

Text him saying "Hey baby, I really want it - come over to mine now my parents just went out for 2 hours"

Then when he replies (straight away), just tell him that he sucks and that you've invited your mates over.

That'll piss him off.

cool mite try that hehe i'm evil
Reply 50
y do i have a red square under my name?????
Reply 51
Sounds it
Reply 52
blissy
I don't want to have sex with someone I don't love. But that's just me. I prefer it when there's love involved :smile:

:dito:
Reply 53
JonnyB
Sounds it

yeah i spose i am pretty mean. He bought me sum flowers last week, i'd say thats trying, im happy most of the time in my relationship just like a few improvements
Reply 54
I need more excitement in my relationship
Reply 55
JonnyB

add some then, excitment cums wit time. if it all came at once wudnt b much fun. fink bout it moving in 2gether, engage, marriage, kids etc
Reply 56
bit of both. but i prefer it with someone who i really like, not necessarily love, but feel some kind of connection with.
Reply 57
mich2005
fink bout it moving in 2gether, engage, marriage, kids etc

Sounds so appealing, me being 17 years old and stuff.
JonnyB

May I suggest the back of a quiet cinema, get's your heart pumping, if that isn't excitement then I don't know what is :rolleyes:
Reply 59
JonnyB
Sounds so appealing, me being 17 years old and stuff.

awwwwwwwww only 17 ow sweet, yet u sound so experienced, gud one!!

Latest

Trending

Trending