The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What is confusing you about vibrators and masturbation then??
Everyone on this topic is sooo boring. "I think sex is better with love..." no **** :P of course it is but that doesn't mean that you can't have fun. Here's a major point, everyone seems to think it's either love or a one night stand, what about when you're in a relationship but not in love. I very much doubt you're all in love in all of your relationships, if you think you are you're probably kidding yourself. Sex isn't half so special as it's made out to be imo.
You sure you're doing it right?? :rolleyes:
Reply 83
SilverWings
You sure you're doing it right?? :rolleyes:

#

haha yeah. i mean who can say sex isnt gr8
Reply 84
How can you have sex without being close? You have to be within a certain proximity to each other to...well...you do the biology :rolleyes:.
Reply 85
kingslaw
How can you have sex without being close? You have to be within a certain proximity to each other to...well...you do the biology :rolleyes:.

ok enuf of the sarcasm, he cud have a very long cock :rolleyes:
Reply 86
mich2005
ok enuf of the sarcasm, he cud have a very long cock :rolleyes:

Enough of the sarcasm?! But...I have nothing else to bring to this world, apart from my pretty face :frown:.
spoonofdeath
Everyone on this topic is sooo boring. "I think sex is better with love..." no **** :P of course it is but that doesn't mean that you can't have fun. Here's a major point, everyone seems to think it's either love or a one night stand, what about when you're in a relationship but not in love. I very much doubt you're all in love in all of your relationships, if you think you are you're probably kidding yourself. Sex isn't half so special as it's made out to be imo.

Exactly! I think sex is better if you know and like the person, and they're not just some random you met two hours previously, and I also think the best sex is probably when you love and trust someone completely. But to rule out everyone you're not in love with...well, that's just impractical and no fun at all!
Yeah it can be either :smile: Given the choice though I'd rather do it with someone I do love/am close to.
Onearmedbandit
Yeah it can be either :smile: Given the choice though I'd rather do it with someone I do love/am close to.

agree 100%
Reply 90
I've argued both for and against casual sex on different occasions, to the extent I've now confused myself and don't know how I actually feel on the topic :smile:

I think I don't really have enough experience to judge properly though..
spin
I've argued both for and against casual sex on different occasions, to the extent I've now confused myself and don't know how I actually feel on the topic :smile:

I think I don't really have enough experience to judge properly though..

Me neither... although I can imagine what I think I would like :smile:
Well I've only had one sexual relationship but tbh the best sex was the couple of months after we started going out, when we knew each other and asked what we wanted but hadn't got bored or anything, kinda had a routine towards the end which ain't quite so fun. I think actual sex wise the best was spontaneous sex that we were just doing for the sake of having sex (not to show how much we loved each other) although we did love each other... if you get my meaning :/.
Reply 93
spoonofdeath
I think actual sex wise the best was spontaneous sex that we were just doing for the sake of having sex (not to show how much we loved each other) although we did love each other... if you get my meaning :/.

I totally agree!
Sex without love is nothing except animal attraction - how romantic.
TakemetoAvalon

true, but animal attraction is usually very very HOTT!
Reply 96
TakemetoAvalon

It's not meant to be romantic, its HOT animal love.
This thread is a bit stupid :rolleyes: . The whole question implies that you have the choice between "fun" or "love"... You can easily have amazingly fun, "casual" sex with someone you have a lot of feelings for, without it becoming all lovey-dovey.

If you want to have truly great sex, it takes time, and you need to get to know the person and what they enjoy... so clearly the best sex is within a relationship.

The only people who will claim the opposite are people who are only offered no strings attached sex.
Reply 98
SamTheMan
The only people who will claim the opposite are people who are only offered no strings attached sex.

Does that exist? I mean completely no strings? There's always complications?
JonnyB
Does that exist? I mean completely no strings? There's always complications?

WOW you just read my mind!

Latest

Trending

Trending