The Student Room Group
Tomato_Soup1992
Does anyone know where i can find statistics for applicants and offers for natural science for the differant colleges (Comparable)? So i can make direct comparisons.

Also, I just tried the TSA mock on the cambridge TSA website and got 76%. If anyone knows can you tell me whether thats good or no? thanks.

Yes- apparently the average is somewhere around 65%.
There's a link on the Cambridge website somewhere. Take a look.
Reply 4
I trust it would patronising and unnecessary to point out that there aren't really any "easy" colleges to get into and that it would rather silly to try and pick a college based on those statistics...
-mb-
I trust it would patronising and unnecessary to point out that there aren't really any "easy" colleges to get into and that it would rather silly to try and pick a college based on those statistics...

Yeah i know lol. I just dont have a clue which one to apply to so im hoping it will help me somewhat.
learner_dancer
Yes- apparently the average is somewhere around 65%.

Currently training for a Private Pilot's License.
- Not fair.

May I ask where and in what?
well i suck lol... i did the test in about 35 minutes... but only got 66% =[ lol
abstraction98

Currently training for a Private Pilot's License.
- Not fair.

May I ask where and in what?

Where- Elstree Aerodrome. In what- just learning how to fly a one engine Cessna...
learner_dancer
Where- Elstree Aerodrome. In what- just learning how to fly a one engine Cessna...

V jealous. Good luck
abstraction98
V jealous. Good luck

Latest

Trending

Trending