The Student Room Group

Girls: What do you want most in guys?

Poll

What do you want most in a guy (in a serious relationship)?

I've done 2 of these threads that have failed MISERABLY.
So this is my simplification to see if this thread can succeed.

Please vote above!

P.S. My previous poll was this:
Average looks (Medium height and build) , Incredible personality (Charistmatic, caring, nice, friendly, smart)
Average personality (Not too bright, not considerate enough), Incredible looks (Georgeous, big arms, hot, etc)
I am not a girl or I do not like boys.

Unfortunately, that's too detailed/complex so I had to split it up and make it much harder. I know, it's tough to pick, but please do try!

Scroll to see replies

Umm, vote where?
They want the impossible.
Reply 3
Fluffy things, pink things, footballers...
Reply 4
Before I realised this was a poll, I was going to say that they want the 50% of the population who aren't women to stop making generalisations about what the other half want :P

Just out of interest, how come lesbians aren't classed as women anymore? Surely they have needs too, even if it's a woman to be romantic/good in bed/wealthy?
Reply 5
Trigger

Off topic, but your sig is a total lie. I can draw the six without my foot changing direction at all :/
Reply 6
Spanghew
Off topic, but your sig is a total lie. I can draw the six without my foot changing direction at all :/

Congratulations, have a cookie.
Reply 7
Trigger

Sarcasm cookies. My favourite :smile:
Reply 8
Trigger

Your signature's directions do work (on occasion) but you can thwart it without much effort.
In fact, doing this exercise and keeping the directions reversed might be good for the mind.

Who knows? I sure don't :P. But cool experiment anyways!
Reply 9
Ridiculously tough having to pick just one thing that I'd want.But I had to go with funny and sense of humour over intelligence/compassion. Otherwise heartbreak tie.
Reply 10
KirstyK
Ridiculously tough having to pick just one thing that I'd want.But I had to go with funny and sense of humour over intelligence/compassion. Otherwise heartbreak tie.

:P That's good I guess.
Had I put it together, it wouldn't be a good or accurate poll anymore. :|
Reply 11
Most girls will put personality etc etc but lets face it, relationships dont happen or work at all unless both people are attracted to each other. As for personality, so many girls seem to go for the total jerk Im not so sure about that either! That or theres just alot of girls who are really bad a judging it around here
Reply 12
mipegg
Most girls will put personality etc etc but lets face it, relationships dont happen or work at all unless both people are attracted to each other. As for personality, so many girls seem to go for the total jerk Im not so sure about that either! That or theres just alot of girls who are really bad a judging it around here

Thanks for the reflection =| That's depressing I guess.
Wish there was a worldwide poll for this :P
Just want someone who loves me:frown:
Trigger

Your sig fails if one is a drummer. We have to learn to seperate every limb early on!
Reply 15
n0c0ntr0l
Your sig fails if one is a drummer. We have to learn to seperate every limb early on!

I am a drummer.
Reply 16
There must be some caveman leftover subconscious in a girls mind that make them go for assholes because the best girls always seem to go for total dickheads. Maybe cause they think they'll be able to protect them or something, I dunno...

I'm just fed up hearing girls complain about how mean guys are when they are always going for the cocky jerks / footballer types.
Reply 17
300mg
There must be some caveman leftover subconscious in a girls mind that make them go for assholes because the best girls always seem to go for total dickheads. Maybe cause they think they'll be able to protect them or something, I dunno...

I'm just fed up hearing girls complain about how mean guys are when they are always going for the cocky jerks / footballer types.

I think that's an overgeneralization. Girls just get infatuated with the wrong guys at times, just as guys sometimes go for looks then realize deeper into the relationship that the girl isn't a great person or is shallow.

Both sides make mistakes, love/relationships are weird :P
Inb4 huge cock.
Reply 19
Draw between "Incredibly Moral and Selfless" & "Sense of Humor & Funny".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending