The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

BigDave56
Pass Plus is a course. Additional hours undertaken where you experience a variety of conditions including motorway, night time, extended drive etc. You dont fail, just undertake it and get a cert. Make a diff to insurance.

Dave i think captain obvious or Emporor Mong the Merciless has taken over your account,

a previous poster said driving instructor cars are only insured for the instructor and 'learners' and this is why you can't drive home after passing your test

if this was the case how do ADIs offer Pass Plus and motorway lessons ...
No way.
You can apply for your provisional before you are 17 but cant learn to drive untill you are 17.
The number of lessons you have depends on how fast you learn and if you have had any practice with parents etc
Emma:-)
No way.
You can apply for your provisional before you are 17 but cant learn to drive untill you are 17.
The number of lessons you have depends on how fast you learn and if you have had any practice with parents etc

... on public roads.
:wink:
Reply 63
You can if you get Disability Living Allowance at higher rate (mobility component.) I had to wait until I turned 17 as I get lower rate.
Could I start to learn to drive at the age of 16 if I have leaving disability?
Reply 65
Original post by Caitlinlyons39
Could I start to learn to drive at the age of 16 if I have leaving disability?

This is a very old thread - would be better if you started a new one with your specific question :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending