The Student Room Group
Were you wagging it?
Reply 2
gossip_girl
i missed the last proper day of school and everone was signing their shirts and now i have no signed shirt or leavers book! :mad: im crying now :mad:
and on my birthday

why didn't u go in then? :confused:
Reply 3
lil penguin kid
why didn't u go in then? :confused:

i did!!!!! i got to school and when i got to registration i was relaly ill so my friends took me the the first aid people :frown:
Reply 4
stratomaster
Were you wagging it?

NOOOOOO :mad: :mad: :mad:
Reply 5
gossip_girl
i did!!!!! i got to school and when i got to registration i was relaly ill so my friends took me the the first aid people :frown:

ohhh, i thought that was yesterday. :redface:
gossip_girl

do u have any exams mayb u can get people to sign a book after each exam or sumfin.
I didnt go in for the last day.

Glad I didnt too. Just get your yearbook signed on exam days or at your prom - if you have one.
Reply 8
Asian cutie
do u have any exams mayb u can get people to sign a book after each exam or sumfin.

i have an exam on monday afternoon so maby i can still get people to sign it then, cos we dont actually 'officially' end till the 27th :rolleyes:
Reply 9
I've got my leavers day on the 27th of June this year, it will be a sad occasion, and our prom is half way through the exams
Reply 10
I got my leavers day on the 27th too. We get our yearbook during results day.

GG, you can go to school and have shirts signed and get the yearbook. No worries.
Reply 11
You didn't miss much really.

Just the shirt signing and pictures of your year. The leavers book thingy goes on during the week.
Dude
You didn't miss much really.

Just the shirt signing and pictures of your year. The leavers book thingy goes on during the week.

You go to the same school as gg? :eek:
Reply 13
mc_watson87
You go to the same school as gg? :eek:

unless hes a girl then no....

i got some people to sign my book today, and im just gona forget the crappy shirt

edit: how the hell have you got so much rep?!! :eek:
Reply 14
Since ppl signed the book you have something to keep as a memory. I wouldn't worry about the shirt. At leas the biook you can treasure.

Latest