Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Student Finance England change of circumstances form...

Announcements Posted on
Are you at uni? Can you help prospective students with their questions? We're looking for uni forum assistants 19-11-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I sent a change of circumstances (C01) form to student finance england a few weeks ago now at the same time as my declaration. The declaration was received as my application for finance is now approved, however they are telling me they have not yet received my C01 form. Does this mean that it's been lost in the post? How long should I leave it before sending another form?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You should try ringing them to see if they got it. Or can you check your account to see if your stuff has been changed?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The same thing has happened to me!!! i have been ringing them continually for the last 4 days and still haven't got through!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hello guys,

Just wanted to ask, what form have you sent them for the change of circumstances?? Because all I can found was the 2012/13 and I need to cancel my application. I'm not sure if they got the change of circumstances form 2013/14 yet. If you do know where to find it, is it possible that you can send me the site? That would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by din_din27)
    hello guys,

Just wanted to ask, what form have you sent them for the change of circumstances?? Because all I can found was the 2012/13 and I need to cancel my application. I'm not sure if they got the change of circumstances form 2013/14 yet. If you do know where to find it, is it possible that you can send me the site? That would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance!!
    Hey, I found it for you. Hope I helped.
    http://www.sfengland.slc.co.uk/media...co1_1314_d.pdf

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 28, 2013
New on TSR

GCSE English mock revision

Revise together & check out past papers

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.