The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

andyroo_g
I went in converse yesterday that are too small, so my feet are knackered; my back hurts; my tooth hurts (though I don't think that's anything to do with yesterday. Aaaaagh.

Whinge over.

:console:

I've had this bizarre headache for about 7 days, it isn't one that particularly hurts though.
Fleurvert
:console:

I've had this bizarre headache for about 7 days, it isn't one that particularly hurts though.

I have Dicloflex for headaches and it is knock out.
andyroo_g
I have Dicloflex for headaches and it is knock out.

It's not the kind of headache that really merits medication, but that sounds fun.
Fleurvert
It's not the kind of headache that really merits medication, but that sounds fun.

Shame, it's delicious.

Looks like I'm going to 'do a Fleurgh' today, and stay in my pyjamas all day.
andyroo_g
Shame, it's delicious.

Looks like I'm going to 'do a Fleurgh' today, and stay in my pyjamas all day.

Some medicine is quite tasty.

It is the way to live. I put on a fresh set of pyjamas this morning when I woke, I just knew it was going to be one of those days.
Fleurvert
Some medicine is quite tasty.

It is the way to live. I put on a fresh set of pyjamas this morning when I woke, I just knew it was going to be one of those days.

They're only tablets but I like to imagine they are.

I'm beginning to get less guilty about it, as well. You've corrupted me.
andyroo_g
They're only tablets but I like to imagine they are.

I'm beginning to get less guilty about it, as well. You've corrupted me.

Eat some Bonjela, that is amazing.

Think of it more as me reversing socially imposed ideas of propriety.
Fleurvert
Eat some Bonjela, that is amazing.

Think of it more as me reversing socially imposed ideas of propriety.

I'll get straight on it. I used to have this syrupy stuff for my voice that I had honey in it and I'd drink it even when I didn't need to :coma:

I don't have that much of a problem with the expectation to wear clothes in the day. There are worse things.
andyroo_g
I'll get straight on it. I used to have this syrupy stuff for my voice that I had honey in it and I'd drink it even when I didn't need to :coma:

I don't have that much of a problem with the expectation to wear clothes in the day. There are worse things.

I remember being really sad when I had to move from the pink Calpol to the white Calpol. A modern day tragedy.

This is only the beginning.
Fleurvert
I remember being really sad when I had to move from the pink Calpol to the white Calpol. A modern day tragedy.

White Calpol is disgusting.

Where are you going next? Stop washing, to rebel against the societal expectation to be clean?
andyroo_g
White Calpol is disgusting.

Where are you going next? Stop washing, to rebel against the societal expectation to be clean?

Exactly.

Nothing so banal as that.
Fleurvert
We don't have to pay for our central heating because it's school property. :biggrin:

:rolleyes:
andyroo_g
I went in converse yesterday that are too small, so my feet are knackered; my back hurts; my tooth hurts (though I don't think that's anything to do with yesterday. Aaaaagh.

Whinge over.

Toothache is the worst. Man up about the rest.
Fleurvert
Exactly.

Nothing so banal as that.

What are you going to do?
Fleurvert

I just read an article which basically said, taking even a little bit more than recommended dose paracetamol can permanently bugger your liver up.
abstraction98
Toothache is the worst. Man up about the rest.

The tooth ache is the least painful! My back is horrible I can hardly move.
abstraction98
I just read an article which basically said, taking even a little bit more than recommended dose paracetamol can permanently bugger your liver up.

I sometimes overdose by accident because I forget I've taken it. To be fair, that is probably the least of my liver's worries.

andyroo_g
What are you going to do?

Just wait.
abstraction98

I decided when I was younger that I'd become resistant to it and so regularly took three. So, that probably wasn't a great idea.
Fleurvert
I sometimes overdose by accident because I forget I've taken it. To be fair, that is probably the least of my liver's worries.

I actually laughed at that.
Fleurvert
Just wait.

You say this often. The future is going to be amazing.

Latest

Trending

Trending