The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I like invaginators - they're always very friendly
Reply 2
ringlets anon.
ARGH..it annoys me so much when they walk in high heels (normally the women) and make that tapping sound, and then they walk up behind you and start looking at your paper...it makes me stop writing and start doubting my work..lol i need to vent, it really annoys me!

That happens to me too, at least they walk away after 3 seconds. Most of them just walk around the hall or just stand/sit there and looking at all of us.
trev
That happens to me too, at least they walk away after 3 seconds. Most of them just walk around the hall or just stand/sit there and looking at all of us.

most annoying thing ever is when you are right at the back of the hall and the teachers all go to the back and start whispering amongst themselves. They think that cos they're at the back we can't hear. I was going to put my hand up to say "excuse me I can't concentrate with those teachers talking" but someone else did it before me. It was so funny.
c1 answers for june 05
. q.1 (a) 2 (b) 1/4
there is a question (9) , proof on the arithmetic sum
Reply 6
Widowmaker
most annoying thing ever is when you are right at the back of the hall and the teachers all go to the back and start whispering amongst themselves. They think that cos they're at the back we can't hear. I was going to put my hand up to say "excuse me I can't concentrate with those teachers talking" but someone else did it before me. It was so funny.

lol. I will be in the same position as you when the invigilators wispering at the back of the hall. Most likely they would be standing in front of the hall though, this is my case.
I remember one time when they kept peering over my shoulder so I put my arm over my work and they actually tried to pull it off to see what I'd written..disgraceful. It was only SATs, but still...
Reply 8
Jenni_Kitten
I remember one time when they kept peering over my shoulder so I put my arm over my work and they actually tried to pull it off to see what I'd written..disgraceful. It was only SATs, but still...

They are just bored, so they have to do something. :p: When you are putting your arm over your work, they might want to see if you have some cheating notes under it.
Reply 9
ABUSHOMAL///M3
there is a question (9)

Wow, you're good. Is there a question 8?
Invigilators play sad little games like "Go and stand next to the ugliest student" etc, apparently! :rolleyes: :redface:

We have so many fat teachers in our school that the whole hall rocks when they walk around during exams :biggrin:
Reply 11
ringlets anon.
ARGH..it annoys me so much when they walk in high heels (normally the women) and make that tapping sound, and then they walk up behind you and start looking at your paper...it makes me stop writing and start doubting my work..lol i need to vent, it really annoys me!

One of our invigilators walks around barefoot!!
I hate it when you ask for more paper or for a pencil to be sharpened and they take all day about it! Get up slowly, walk lethargically to the paper, get near your desk, go back to get the attaching tag they forgot and then, finally give u the paper!
You have to ask to have your pencil sharpened?
Reply 14
my invigilator told me a wrong information and that could cost my english lit. now. :frown:
Why, what happened?
Reply 16
well the invigilator told me that i wasn't allowed to write anything on the question paper of the literature and i did my plan on the answer sheet, and I forgot to cross it out! and then I realised that you could have written ANYTHING on the question paper, and if that woman told me that I was allowed, I wouldn't have made that mistake!!
I'm so annoyed and worried that the markers will mark my plan, and it'll cut off marks! :frown:
If it was quite obviously a plan then I doubt they'll mark it. Examiners want to give you the best marks they can, so I'm sure they won't take off any marks at all because it's not like you crossed your answer out lol. :smile:
Reply 18
Once an invigilator started sipping coffee rather loudly beside me-very annoying.

I normally find the other people sitting the exam more distracting though; at standard grade maths one guy threw his desk over 1 minute into the paper!
Accidentally?

Latest

Trending

Trending