The Student Room Group

Liking somebody you shouldn't :(

Please keep anon or delete!

I've just got back from a girly holiday and had the most amazing time. Our rep was absolutely gorgeous and he was soo funny. All my friends told him that I liked him and we spoke a bit but not much, he was quite shy tbh. Anyway, I really can't stop thinking about him. I feel so silly cos A) He lives in Spain! B) He's 33, eek and C) He probably gets this all the time!

How can I stop thinking about him?! It doesn't help that I added him on Facebook and have been perving over his photos all day! :o:
just come to the realisation, that you probably aren't ever going to see him again, and move on. it really doesnt help that you have been perving on him via facebook though lol
We all get crushes now and again, just try and move on, stay off his facebook and just try and forget as much as you can. Maybe have some girly nights out with some mates and have some fun and try and take your mind off him.

You will take your mind off him eventually, hopefully it wont take to long, crushes dont usually last to long. :smile:
Reply 3
time :smile:

it'll fade away as you won't see him anymore so your obsession will decline [is he regularly updating on facebook as this will make it harder for you?]
Please tell me his name isn't Scott. I had the exact same situation last Summer. :yucky:
Reply 5
Anonymous
Please tell me his name isn't Scott. I had the exact same situation last Summer. :yucky:

Nope, no Scott! He doesn't hardly update his facebook but there's just too many photos...:o: :frown:
Anonymous
Nope, no Scott! He doesn't hardly update his facebook but there's just too many photos...:o: :frown:

His name isn't Nick is it....?
I too had a similar situation!
Reply 7
Haha no, not Nick either. His name begins with a G :smile: I really need to stop thinking about him, ugh. I've just borrowed my friends memory card to copy her photos to my computer, and there's soo many photos of him ARGHH!
Reply 8
Look for someone younger, more local and you will soon forget about him :wink:
Reply 9
It's his birthday tomorrow, would I look silly if I commented him with a simple "Happy Birthday!x" ?! :o:

Latest