The Student Room Group
Reply 1
we're gonna need some more details on you really.
I did my foundation at farnham and hated it, but thats cause I'm a costume maker and i had to study fashion.

Seeing as its a foundation it doesn't really matter, its just a stepping stone to your degree, and if you're a uk student you probably won't get financial help...but then i don't know that you are
Reply 2
sorry.. im new at all thiss...
um yeah im a uk student.. im not really sure what i want to do after.. but looking into interior architecture i think or fashion/textiles maybe..
moneys reallly not the issue.. as long as i get a good years experience..
ive heard all good and bad things about central st martains but not much about farnham and not many people have heard of it either :s-smilie:
i just cant make a decision even though i know its only for a year..
Reply 3
ah I see
well I can't tell you much because I only went to farnham cause I live the next town over and it made sense since I wasn't getting a loan.

Umm, its got a good reputation and everything, pretty town to be in, not much of a nightlife tho, you'd need to travel to go really. And also, foundations are a bit of a joke and noone seems to care too much about them. That said, the teaching is pretty good and I had a fun year if nothing else lol

Latest