The Student Room Group
Reply 1
dont read the article, do the questions becuase they will refer to the article when you actually need to use it. maybe half the marks you can get without even using it!

also I find I do alright on it because I enjoy it.. it's interesting physics rather than just substituting into formulas and jumping through hoops.
Reply 2
yeah but i'm not a native speaker sometimes I find it hard understanding the things between the line or arranging the concepts in my head,it really get me down,and the problem is that there aren't enough articles or synoptics papers so that we can practice:frown:
the article is evil.
it freaks me out. ;_;

someone should burn down edexcel. :rolleyes:
Reply 4
Ill scan some of my papers in if you want
Reply 5
oh yea ya ya thanks mike:biggrin:
Reply 6
haha.. look at the file sizes, looks like I was pretty lucky with getting below the 100KB limit
Reply 7
thanx alot .....from where did you get these i've never seen them
omg...can i give you a big kiss?! :biggrin: i love you. :smile:

this looks kinda like one of the past papers i did...the one with a betatron on the cover...(i know this one's a cyclotron...just layed out with very similar diagrams in the paper)

thank you soooo much!! where did u get this from??
Reply 9
kinda hard to make out these ones, its as large as I could get it really.
I got them from my teacher.. I guess they are imitation ones designed to be like the rea thing. these two are actual edexcel ones though.
Reply 10
do you have the markscheme or anwers for the first attachments??
Reply 11
nope sorry
Reply 12
it's ok:biggrin:i'll rep you when the you gave too much rep blah blah bla thingie go:biggrin:like in an hour or two hopefully:biggrin:
i'll rep you as soon as i can :biggrin: (have to wait for tomorrow...)

*clock ticking*
Reply 14
good news to all a2 physics candidates.
the unit 6 paper will now consist of 1 paper where u write the answers on the same paper (ie. no answer booklet) like the rest of the units.
this is helpful as the spacing would indicate how much u would need to write for each question and u wont need 2 constantly look at the question paper then write in your answer booklet.
i find this way easier :smile:
Reply 15
that is good news!
Reply 16
yeah at least a good thing is synoptics..:biggrin:
yup...that goes for chem too. :biggrin: and bio has always been like this.
Reply 18
habosh
it scares me,and i keep having dreams:frown:scary ones:bawling:

I know what you mean! They give me the heebie jeebies!

Latest

Trending

Trending