The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1
NK00
hey, how likely is it that you will get your first choice in accomodation (i applied 22nd may)- hoping for uni park privated shared

oooo, well I dont know - depends how many people applied private shared! But even though it is a BIT late, you might get it...most people I know are getting their first choice :smile:

What subject are you doing??
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi mate, Im not going to be much help but im in pretty much the same situation as u as i have just applied for private shared on univ park. Where else have you applied?
Reply 3
Im studying economics and philosophy, and ive also applied for jubilee- but i dont think i wanna go there anymore so im really hoping i get into uni park.
Reply 4
NK00
Im studying economics and philosophy, and ive also applied for jubilee- but i dont think i wanna go there anymore so im really hoping i get into uni park.

Call or email the accommodation office, I think they are ok if you put down some sort of preference.
i think i got my first choice because i have an unconditonal. its all just a waiting game probably, and you'll all be in a line being allocated, so i guess you have just about the same chances as everyone else? :smile: im sure you'll be fine!
Reply 6
It all depends on how many people applied ofr what you wanted before you did. Which you have no way of knowing so i wouldn't worry about it. xx
starsfallsilent
i think i got my first choice because i have an unconditonal. its all just a waiting game probably, and you'll all be in a line being allocated, so i guess you have just about the same chances as everyone else? :smile: im sure you'll be fine!

How do you know which hall you're in??
Reply 8
They sent her a letter with an accommodation contract inside for her to sign. Helen got all this because she has an unconditional - they sort that lot out first cos they know they're definitely coming. xx
Reply 9
I'm jsut screwed! nowhere in city centre (for trent) has any space left, anyone else in the same posistion?

Latest

Trending

Trending