The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1
I was in the same situation. I told the admissions tutor in my department, who said she would make a note of it but that I also had to make the change on UCAS. If you go on track there is an option to make changes. Simply write your new address in there. UCAS will inform your schools of the change, but you might want to send the admissions tutor an email as well just in case.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
AlysonJ220
I was in the same situation. I told the admissions tutor in my department, who said she would make a note of it but that I also had to make the change on UCAS. If you go on track there is an option to make changes. Simply write your new address in there. UCAS will inform your schools of the change, but you might want to send the admissions tutor an email as well just in case.

Perfect, thankyou. I did the UCAS track change, I wasn't aware that UCAS also informs the unis. I ended up sending an email to both chemical engineering departments but I've only heard back from my insurance. :s-smilie: I hope my firm got my email. :p:

Thanks!

Latest

Trending

Trending