The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What morons, why attack innocent people in other countries for "revenge" just because they're han-chinese

in fact, why attack people at all

Al-Qaida disgusts me
Sundous
What morons, why attack innocent people in other countries for "revenge" just because they're han-chinese

in fact, why attack people at all

Al-Qaida disgusts me

George Bush disgusts me.
There are many terrorist groups around the world who hate various countries. They just get more press coverage because they are the most well known.
Snookercraze
George Bush disgusts me.
People who eat at McDonalds disgusts me
Reply 5
They all disgust me.
hahahahah I saw this and am lmaoing. Al Qaeda vs China. It's not even real anymore. It's like some sort of computer game! hahahah
Reply 7
I've come to the conclusion that it's all a big joke, Al Qaeda members and leaders are so stupid. Yeah blow yourselves up, so many people do it, it's not worthless. You can even be a matyr anymore, that's how common suicide ****tards are. Dumbass extremists.
Does this remind anyone else of Command and Conquer Generals?
On a more seriousness note it's interesting how they havent threatened mainline China but just Chinese workers in North Africa. I wonder how China will go about protecting their overseas economic interests given that diplomacy isn't an option.

They will either need to backtrack and modify their behaviour (and can you really see China of all countries giving a **** ?) or if Al-Qaeda persist they will have to take offensive action. That will be interesting to see.
Am I the only person going :confused: at the thought of Muslim Chinese people?
Really? I mean... wtf? Since when!?

Edit: Nvm nvm nvm no one gets it nvm.
Bubbles*de*Milo
Am I the only person going :confused: at the thought of Muslim Chinese people?
Really? I mean... wtf? Since when!?

you having a laugh?
Dirac Delta Function
you having a laugh?

Guess.
Reply 13
Bubbles*de*Milo
Guess.

Um, Turkic people? And Al-Qaeda will attack Chinese people outside of their homelands because they are cowards and absolute filth.
Bubbles*de*Milo
Guess.

i can't tell with you bubbles
China doesn't take any nonsense, so al-Qaeda have made a bad move.
Dirac Delta Function
i can't tell with you bubbles

:wink2:

You know what, I'm just going to leave this thread. This was one of those in-house jokes I forgot no one would get on the internet.
Reply 17
Bubbles*de*Milo
Guess.

Ages ago. It's not common knowledge but China is actually broken up into more than 50+ ethinic minorities. It's not all homogenous Han-chinese, they just make up the majority of China's population. Since it's a large place. There's going to be a huge difference in culture between west china and east china.

Edit: Damn Yooooou. Nevermind, this still will be news to some people. :smile:
Reply 18
Andy the Anarchist
Does this remind anyone else of Command and Conquer Generals?

I was just thinking that, it does seem a lot like the USA, GLA and China now. I always preffered the C&C games with the Soviet Union in though, their troops say the funniest things: "At least I have job". :biggrin:
Snookercraze
George Bush disgusts me.

Muslims who lack the capacity to condemn a vile terrorist organisation disgusts me.

Latest

Trending

Trending