The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wow number 7 is doooinn it for me!
Why would i want a skinnny girl anyway, not alot to grab :wink:
Reply 41
from the example pictures i'd bang 3/4 girl and probably 7 girl though i think the difference between the 2 isn't that great compared to the great big fatties
Hopelessly Hopeful
My free analysis of you puts you on a scale of 5/6. :yy:

I know, thats why I am losing weight. lol.
This is wrong. THIS IS ALL WRONG.
xxstace123xx
I know, thats why I am losing weight. lol.
Ignore him.
I'd do 3/4 anytime of the week and even 1 because she doesn't look bad, I wouldn't however do 7 because I, myself am lanky and so i would want someone around my size. Any larger than number 9 and it's verging on gross. I'd rather go home by myself than go with a large girl.
Reply 46
To be completely brutally honest with you, British girls are generally just fat. Mediterannean women on the other hand tend to be on average really slim and curvy.
Reply 47
Size 0 doesn't necessarily mean "stick thin". I wear a size zero but I don't look too thin and I have a healthy bmi.
Of course you're not the only one. I love chubby and moderately fat girls :h:

Reply 49
Stupid thread. There are loads of chubby chasers around.
Can someone please post a pic of what a "size o" is???
Reply 51
From the 3 women picture, I wouldn't shag the girl in the first picture, that's for sure.

We need more girls like number 3 in that pic. In Sheffield would be good!

Liquidus Zeromus
Of course you're not the only one. I love chubby and moderately fat girls :h:

Jesus, you should of labeled that NSFW!!
Chubby girls, curvy girls...like them all! As long as they have a fair amount of meat on them, they are sexy in my books! :biggrin:
noaksey
From the 3 women picture, I wouldn't shag the girl in the first picture, that's for sure.

We need more girls like number 3 in that pic. In Sheffield would be good!

Jesus, you should of labeled that NSFW!!

I don't see any nipples or vagina :wtf:
Ilora-Danon
Exactly that. There's a 12 inch difference between my waist and my hips and I'm a size 8/10.

Your scale is hugely flawed.

:coma:

i'm not a lez but miaow, you are sexay!
Reply 55
Liquidus Zeromus
I don't see any nipples or vagina :wtf:

You don't need to with that picture.
Love.Angel.Music.Baby
:coma:

i'm not a lez but miaow, you are sexay!
Lol! Thanks! Coming from a line of 'brick shaped' women I stick out like a sore thumb lol.
noaksey
You don't need to with that picture.

You're right, she's masturbatory content even without nudity :love:
I used to buy into the whole 'curvy' ****...but after having spent a crazy 2 weeks ******* this half spanish chick I met i the gym, and not much else, I'm over it.

Once you sleep with someone thats not just skinny but ATHLETIC...you'll be off the curvies/fatties for life. I ain't ******* ya....when you run your tongue over a torso or a backside, and there's no give in it whatsoever, no jiggle at all, or you cup a breast in your hand that stays exactly where it is after you let go, then you will know what I mean. I'm talking about this kinda girl:

Ilora-Danon
Lol! Thanks! Coming from a line of 'brick shaped' women I stick out like a sore thumb lol.

do you look like this milkman? :ninja:

Latest