The Student Room Group

year 2 core modules-business

Hey, everyone from my seminar seems to have succeeded in getting a job-except for me, so whilst they are all working away, I thought I should try and get ahead start on my year two core modules, therefore has anyone done any of the following modules and how did they find them/the coursework/exam etc :smile:

managing decisions
managing in a global context
managing finance
macroeconomics
microeconomics

Thanks for anyones advice/help :smile:
Reply 1
People won't be able to help unless you give your specific university and course. Additionally, for the economics content you may want to ask in the University/Economics forum.
Ah k sorry, how do I move this into another forum (I dont post here that much) thanks :smile:
Reply 3
butchered_wyer
Ah k sorry, how do I move this into another forum (I dont post here that much) thanks :smile:

Report your original post and ask a moderator to do so.
Reply 4
butchered_wyer
Hey, everyone from my seminar seems to have succeeded in getting a job-except for me, so whilst they are all working away, I thought I should try and get ahead start on my year two core modules, therefore has anyone done any of the following modules and how did they find them/the coursework/exam etc :smile:

managing decisions
managing in a global context
managing finance
macroeconomics
microeconomics

Thanks for anyones advice/help :smile:

What course are you doing and which uni are you at?
I am at Sheffield Hallam doing Business Economics...sorry for the late reply :smile:
Reply 6
butchered_wyer
I am at Sheffield Hallam doing Business Economics...sorry for the late reply :smile:

It may be the case that there are few Hallam graduates/third years on TSR. So you may not get much help.

Latest

Trending

Trending